+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ID Topic: The Cause of Internet Muscles

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
The question for the topic to day is, what cause internet kids to flex their internet muscles while on games that have human interaction. Everyone has seen or heard what
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default ID Topic: The Cause of Internet Muscles
    The question for the topic to day is, what cause internet kids to flex their internet muscles while on games that have human interaction.

Everyone has seen or heard what I'm talking about. Tossing profanity around a game lobby like they are on the SS Pinto (Cussing like sailors for those that didn't get he joke). Calling people gay constantly makes me wonder if they are either gay them selves or just extremely intolerant.

Why do kids find it humorous to ruin another persons game by team killing them every round or just constant verbal abuse?

Why is that kids are the most aggressive in these situations that makes them go far beyond what a normal person would do if frustrated?

Lest discuss this topic, and please no flaming or trolling of this thread. All posts off topic will be deleted on sight.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trent J.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Let me just start with saying that it isn't only the kids. I hate how people come around to these places and think they are a god because they are older then some people. I am 14 and I usually dont get to grouchy when I am playing or anything. It is your amount of maturity. I know people who are like in there 30's and they talk crap and everything like you described.

So please all you guys, stop being biased about kids. Not all of them are bad. And most the times, it is you guys talking crap to them about how old they are and why dont you go let your balls drop, and why is your voice like a girls.. and blahblahblah. I here you guys doing it all the time to other kids who play. So dont try to take it out on younger kids. You guys are the fuel to the flame.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Green Apple
    Thanks

lol, "internet muscles".
    it's just what anonymity does. it's just the way it is now, so you don't need to bitc h about it. if you're pissed about things on the internet, then you should probably gtfo.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hanz0e View Post
    lol, "internet muscles".
    it's just what anonymity does. it's just the way it is now, so you don't need to bitc h about it. if you're pissed about things on the internet, then you should probably gtfo.
    i.e. see img. "4chan.org"
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."