+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: touch screen issues

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
ok remeber when the first set the touch screens broke?? like a month after everyone got their phone??? ya guess what mine just broke agian acepet the bottom 1/8 now
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default touch screen issues
    ok remeber when the first set the touch screens broke?? like a month after everyone got their phone??? ya guess what mine just broke agian acepet the bottom 1/8 now no longer works.... so lame now i have to go cry to apple and hope i dont have to spend my life savings agian

Developer
    Thanks

No offense, but if your life savings amounts to $400.00 you have no business owning an iPhone in the first place. That being said, every iPhone ever made is under warranty. You don't have to go crying any place. Just bring the phone in for exchange. If you don't have AT&T, you may have to get a $50 pay as you go account for one month to do the warranty.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    No offense, but if your life savings amounts to $400.00 you have no business owning an iPhone in the first place. That being said, every iPhone ever made is under warranty. You don't have to go crying any place. Just bring the phone in for exchange. If you don't have AT&T, you may have to get a $50 pay as you go account for one month to do the warranty.
    UMM, I thought the Apple warranty doesn't cover cracked screenss or and exterior issues? i thought it was onlyfor hardware only?? can you please clairify BIG BOSS?