View Poll Results: Who do you want the next president to be?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Rodham Clinton

    35 16.99%
  • John Edwards

    1 0.49%
  • Mike Gravel

    1 0.49%
  • Dennis Kucinich

    0 0%
  • Barack Obama

    101 49.03%
  • Bill Richardson

    1 0.49%
  • Rudy Giuliani

    3 1.46%
  • Mike Huckabee

    3 1.46%
  • Duncan Hunter

    0 0%
  • John McCain

    26 12.62%
  • Ron Paul

    13 6.31%
  • Mitt Romney

    0 0%
  • Fred Thompson

    1 0.49%
  • I AM NOT GONNA VOTE....

    21 10.19%
+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 81

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Who will our next President be??

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Originally Posted by yemenprince2004 BTW: Berserker if you really believe what you said, you would come back and reply and prove your point. and if you relize that you made
...
  1. #41
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yemenprince2004 View Post

    BTW: Berserker if you really believe what you said, you would come back and reply and prove your point. and if you relize that you made a mistake maybe you should appologize to all those people you offended insluding Obama supporters, Muslims, and all those who were offended by what you said.....

    I hope that you will come back!!!

    yemenprince,

    I will apologize for a posting that turns out to be mostly misquoted. When I received that email, it was before snopes wrote up all the debunked info in response to it. I did not write it.

    I will not, however, apologize for not supporting a candidate who's first name happens to ryhme with "Osama", and who's middle name happens to be "Hussein". Now, correct me if I'm wrong (which I'm sure you will), but given the state of current events, and based purely on his name, I can't be the only one in this country who finds it a little hard to believe that he's made it this far in the race, regardless of his stands. Now, I'm sure your next response will be that I'm "racist", or "close-minded" or whatever. Not so. I just have the right to NOT vote for a U.S. President that would have the name "Barack Hussein Obama". You expect me to respect your views and beliefs, so do the same. Oh, and lighten up. You're a little high-strung. You're in such a hurry to flame me and "those who think like me" that you're forgetting to spell correctly...

    -Berserker

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Wow! Someone with open views! Kudos back to you for even just looking into it.
    I in no way want to force my views on anybody, just want them to be aware. The goal now is get the message out to everyone.


    I know what you mean...

    like i told i been watching some of Ron Paul's videos on youtube, and like you said Ron Paul is the best out there..

    I know that your not trying to force your views on anyone, but helping people understand and know the right direction is Not forcing anyone......

    Everyone has the right to spread there message and if your message is the truth am sure people will end up one your side....
    SO KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    yemenprince,

    I will apologize for a posting that turns out to be mostly misquoted. When I received that email, it was before snopes wrote up all the debunked info in response to it. I did not write it.

    I will not, however, apologize for not supporting a candidate who's first name happens to ryhme with "Osama", and who's middle name happens to be "Hussein". Now, correct me if I'm wrong (which I'm sure you will), but given the state of current events, and based purely on his name, I can't be the only one in this country who finds it a little hard to believe that he's made it this far in the race, regardless of his stands. Now, I'm sure your next response will be that I'm "racist", or "close-minded" or whatever. Not so. I just have the right to NOT vote for a U.S. President that would have the name "Barack Hussein Obama". You expect me to respect your views and beliefs, so do the same. Oh, and lighten up. You're a little high-strung. You're in such a hurry to flame me and "those who think like me" that you're forgetting to spell correctly...

    -Berserker

    Well, Thanks for apologizing Berserker.

    Maybe it's a good idea to confirm anything that your planning to put on a forum that's read by thousands.....cuz if you don't, there people out there who believe what ever they read and you would be the reason that they were mislead, and like you they will go and spread the word out and mislead another thousand people and so on....................

    Like what Dash-2 said, I in no way or no how forced my opinion on you or anyone else to vote for Obama.

    I don't want you to apologize for not supporting Obama or any other candidate, and I never asked you to do so. It's your opinion, and no one has the right to make you apologize for what you think.

    "based purely on his name" You can't judge a person based PURELY on his name.

    "finds it a little hard to believe that he's made it this far in the race, regardless of his stands." I don't really get what your trying to say here.... but from what i understand is that you believe that because his name is Obama and it rhymes with Osama, he made it this far because of that?
    explain please...


    I do respect your views and beliefs and i don't believe that i have said on word that's an insult to you or to what you believe in.

    NO, I am not going to say that your a racist or closed minded!!!! STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!!

    I don't think that your a racist, what you said is your opinion and you have the right to say what ever you believe in, SO if you don't want to vote for Obama, DON"T!!!

    By the way just because am defending Obama doesn't mean that i am gonna vote for him!!! so YEAH!!

    *I MADE SURE THAT I SPELLED EVERYTHING CORRECT THIS TIME JUST FOR YOU!!!!

    Hillary Rodham Clinton 19 24.68%
    John Edwards 0 0%
    Mike Gravel 0 0%
    Dennis Kucinich 0 0%
    Barack Obama 33 42.86%


    You guys, look at the polls

    look at Obama, and Hillary Obama is 42.86% and Hillary is 24.68%

    thats when there was 77 votes!!! so it might change if someone else votes!!!

    Isn't that intresting

    WOW!|!!!
    Last edited by yemenprince2004; 01-15-2008 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #43
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    hillary

  4. #44
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Obama.
    Hillary, she has some of the same views, but Obama has more of the same views as me. Besides, I think the only reason Hillary is somewhat still left is because of her husband.

  5. #45
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alta/Snowbird Utah
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    YEAH Barack! I voted for him in the New Hampshire primary

  6. #46
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Hillary Rodham Clinton

  7. #47
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 43 Times in 23 Posts

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY"]YouTube - Yes We Can - Barack Obama Music Video[/ame]

    Go Obama! (Too bad I can't vote yet )

  8. #48
    Britney Spears of MMi Zeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,664
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 180 Times in 148 Posts

    Anybody besides Bush... ANyone.. I dont care!!!!!!!!
    EDM

  9. #49
    Livin the iPhone Life Aiyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    -heaven- San Jose, CA
    Posts
    1,237
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 104 Times in 91 Posts

    Obama!

    If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

  10. #50
    iPod Touch Junkie iFilipino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ModMyI Forums
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 104 Times in 81 Posts

    Rick James For Pres!
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

  11. #51
    formerly known as arturpokusin playful_cyanide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    484
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    Too bad republcans lost California...
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

    Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience



  12. #52
    Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 136 Times in 95 Posts

    Obama!! f clinton
    iLive an iLife

  13. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 44 Times in 42 Posts

    Seriously - if Clinton wasn't as mischievous as she is, she might have my vote. I mean this isn't something to be looked over - she could be our president.

  14. #54
    Retired Moderator Dash-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,080
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 222 Times in 184 Posts

    So, I was wondering, why are you guys voting for who you're voting for?

  15. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 44 Times in 42 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    So, I was wondering, why are you guys voting for who you're voting for?
    It's America.

  16. #56
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mickey Mouse FTW!

  17. #57
    iPhoneaholic evolutionarymc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    MidWest
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts

    Hey stealth my friend was telling me about that video...I'm glad you posted it I love the artists on it.

    Go Obama lets hope the voting machines work this time!
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

  18. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    I was trying to fix the poll to remove all the candidates out, but i couldnt... I was wondering if I can do it but missed it or if you can edit the polls???? ADMINISTRATORS?????

    btw, is Ron Paul still in the race!!?!!!
    Last edited by yemenprince2004; 04-24-2008 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #59
    iPod Touch Junkie iFilipino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ModMyI Forums
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 104 Times in 81 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ih8_needless_regestration View Post
    Mickey Mouse FTW!
    Imagine that!
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

  20. #60
    Green Apple french bum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts

    Steven Colbert FTW Baby....you know he will pull through.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts