View Poll Results: Who do you want the next president to be?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Rodham Clinton

    35 16.99%
  • John Edwards

    1 0.49%
  • Mike Gravel

    1 0.49%
  • Dennis Kucinich

    0 0%
  • Barack Obama

    101 49.03%
  • Bill Richardson

    1 0.49%
  • Rudy Giuliani

    3 1.46%
  • Mike Huckabee

    3 1.46%
  • Duncan Hunter

    0 0%
  • John McCain

    26 12.62%
  • Ron Paul

    13 6.31%
  • Mitt Romney

    0 0%
  • Fred Thompson

    1 0.49%
  • I AM NOT GONNA VOTE....

    21 10.19%
+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 81

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Who will our next President be??

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Obama. Been my choice for a while. I just like the idea of having someone as President who has not been in politics so long.
...
  1. #21
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Obama. Been my choice for a while. I just like the idea of having someone as President who has not been in politics so long.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to reptile347 For This Useful Post:

    ehcropydoc (01-14-2008)

  3. #22
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,318
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

    Who will our next President be??
    Historically? The person who sucks the most.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to one1 For This Useful Post:

    ehcropydoc (01-14-2008)

  5. #23
    Retired Moderator Dash-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,080
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 222 Times in 184 Posts

    I don't get Obama supporters. All I ever here is "he has pretty eyes" "he's caring", "he'll bring change", "he's inexperienced" but I never here a single thing about how he is going to secure our borders, or recover from our $9,198,377,804,543.39 debt. (Yes, that's 9 trillion dollars.)

    I was talking to a friend about Dr. Paul (I have a bumper sticker on my school binder) and he said, "you can't get rid of income tax! how would the government pay for things?!" and I simply told him that I would gladly take 20% of his income, spend it on worthless stuff, then give him 3% back at the end of the year.
    The answer: don't spend as much. If the government doesn't spend as much money, they don't need to take as much money. And the more money people get to keep, the better the economy is.

    Oh, and in case you didn't know, Ron Paul would secure OUR borders, instead of telling Iraq, Israel, and a ton of other countries what they are supposed to do, trying to do it for them, and end up just making them mad. (9/11?)

    Oh, and he would also let us young people opt out of Social Security. Because we sure aren't getting any, no reason to pay into it.

    The government is supposed to follow the Constitution and protect our civil liberties. Not run our lives.
    Last edited by Dash-2; 01-12-2008 at 06:45 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

    ehcropydoc (01-14-2008)

  7. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    I'd like to see a candidate that talks about what the real issues are, rather than just being sure to use 'troops' and 'Iraq' in the same sentence. Or... well you catch my drift.

    Such a failed 'democratic' system.
    I forgot to ask you in my last post, What are the real issues?
    isn't Iraq and Our Troops in Iraq one of the most Imortant and real issues????

    and if our country's democracy was such a failure, you wouldn't have any rights, including our right to VOTE.
    Last edited by yemenprince2004; 01-12-2008 at 11:43 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to yemenprince2004 For This Useful Post:

    ehcropydoc (01-14-2008)

  9. #25
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    I respect Ron Paul but I vastly dissagree with his fiscal politics. Barack Obama is successful in getting legistlation passed and isn't a war mongerer like the Clintons.
    1win.1 loss.1 draw

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to listenclose For This Useful Post:

    ehcropydoc (01-14-2008)

  11. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    I don't get Obama supporters. All I ever here is "he has pretty eyes" "he's caring", "he'll bring change", "he's inexperienced" but I never here a single thing about how he is going to secure our borders, or recover from our $9,198,377,804,543.39 debt. (Yes, that's 9 trillion dollars.)
    I am a supporter of Obama, but you saying that all you hear is "he has pretty eyes" "he's caring", is not true. the issue is not about who has pretty eyes or who is charming, charm is not gonna do anything good for our country, what we are really looking for is CHANGE. Real change, not just saying that your gonna change. Unfourtunatly non of the candidates has a real proof of how they're gonna change the country, so We The People can only Vote for the one that seems the most honest and who really is standing by what they say.

    btw, the national debt is still increasing by the minute, and from the time you posted it to the time of my post the national debt has increased to, $9,202,329,471,456 and is still growing. According AP "It's(National Debt) expanding by about $1.4 billion a day or nearly $1 million a minute." ITS CRAZY!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to yemenprince2004 For This Useful Post:

    ehcropydoc (01-14-2008)

  13. #27
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    227
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    what about bush? D:
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhoneHero For This Useful Post:

    ehcropydoc (01-14-2008)

  15. #28
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Barack Obama

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to alex2k10 For This Useful Post:

    ehcropydoc (01-14-2008)

  17. #29
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    I like Ron Paul myself, but really I just want anyone to win but Clinton....If she wins...those will be four years I study abroad...

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Texas34 For This Useful Post:

    ehcropydoc (01-14-2008)

  19. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneHero View Post
    what about bush? D:
    What you mean what about bush?!!!!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to yemenprince2004 For This Useful Post:

    ehcropydoc (01-14-2008)

  21. #31
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    I don't get Obama supporters. All I ever here is "he has pretty eyes" "he's caring", "he'll bring change", "he's inexperienced" but I never here a single thing about how he is going to secure our borders, or recover from our $9,198,377,804,543.39 debt. (Yes, that's 9 trillion dollars.)

    .[/B]
    If I recall we had a surplus when Clinton was in office and have gone into debt with Bush is in office, with him gone I am sure that will take care of itself. As for the borders I have no interest in that issue. The whole illegal immigration thing is a stupid waste of time. People complain illegals steal jobs but in reality I don't think americans would work picking fruit and stuff like that.
    I am more interested in the more important issues such as Health Care, Ending the War in Iraq and Poverty.

  22. #32
    Retired Moderator Dash-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,080
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 222 Times in 184 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yemenprince2004 View Post
    I am a supporter of Obama, but you saying that all you hear is "he has pretty eyes" "he's caring", is not true. the issue is not about who has pretty eyes or who is charming, charm is not gonna do anything good for our country, what we are really looking for is CHANGE. Real change, not just saying that your gonna change. Unfourtunatly non of the candidates has a real proof of how they're gonna change the country, so We The People can only Vote for the one that seems the most honest and who really is standing by what they say.

    btw, the national debt is still increasing by the minute, and from the time you posted it to the time of my post the national debt has increased to, $9,202,329,471,456 and is still growing. According AP "It's(National Debt) expanding by about $1.4 billion a day — or nearly $1 million a minute." ITS CRAZY!

    You're right, none of the candidates have proof, except Ron Paul.

    Dr. Paul has been a member of the United States Congress for over 17 years.

    He has never:
    voted to raise taxes.
    voted for an unbalanced budget.
    voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    voted to raise congressional pay.
    taken a government-paid junket.
    voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

    He voted against:
    the Patriot Act.
    regulating the Internet.
    the Iraq war.

    He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
    He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

    Quote Originally Posted by reptile347 View Post
    If I recall we had a surplus when Clinton was in office and have gone into debt with Bush is in office, with him gone I am sure that will take care of itself. As for the borders I have no interest in that issue. The whole illegal immigration thing is a stupid waste of time. People complain illegals steal jobs but in reality I don't think americans would work picking fruit and stuff like that.
    I am more interested in the more important issues such as Health Care, Ending the War in Iraq and Poverty.
    As far as I can tell from my research, Clinton did balance the budget, and told people he lowered the national debt.
    But according to the National Treasury:

    Clinton's first day as President
    National Debt on Jan 20, 1993 - $4,188,092,107,183.60

    Clinton's last day as President
    National Debt on Jan 20, 2001 - $5,727,776,738,304.64

    That means the national debt rose about $1.5 Trillion in the 8 years with Clinton as President.

    To assume that with Bush gone, our debt "will take care of itself" is ridiculous. It'll take serious effort from the government, mainly by not spending as much and getting out of this ridiculous war. (Ron Paul would pull out of the war right away, and minimize the government.)

    I hear a lot of people say that without illegal aliens, we would have no one to pick our fruit (etc.).
    Well I come from a town of about 75,000 people. We have the headquarters to the largest direct marketer of fruits and food gifts in the United States, so we know agriculture.
    And I can assure you this: if the United States got rid of illegal aliens, then the business owners would either have to:
    A) Pay their workers better
    or
    B) Go out of business.

    Regardless of what people say, they CAN pay their workers better, and people WILL work picking fruit. People are going to buy fruit no matter the price. Look at gas now, over $3 a gallon, yet we still by it. A glass of milk at a restaurant can be $2.50 (a gallon of milk costs $2.50), yet we still buy it.

    One more thing I want to point out. You said that Health Care is important to you, but you could care less about illegal aliens.

    But who is coming into our country, and using our health care, welfare, and education that we (the tax payers) are paying?
    That's right, illegal aliens.
    They come here illegally, but we pay for them to live here and take our jobs?
    Last edited by Dash-2; 01-12-2008 at 10:13 PM.

  23. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    You're right, none of the candidate have proof, except Ron Paul.

    Dr. Paul has been a member of the United States Congress for over 17 years.

    He has never:
    voted to raise taxes.
    voted for an unbalanced budget.
    voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    voted to raise congressional pay.
    taken a government-paid junket.
    voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

    He voted against:
    the Patriot Act.
    regulating the Internet.
    the Iraq war.

    He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
    He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

    No, Thats not what i meant!!!!

    By proof i mean gurantee that they're gonna do what they're saying they're gonna do!!

    not by what they done... i know that alot of the candidates have done alot of good things in the past, i dont know exact statistics or facts like the ones you provided, but i know for a fact that some have voted against the war or against raising taxes, so on.......

    but the fact is that Ron Paul is wayyyyyyyy to far from being a president.. he has along line infront of him including: Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Fred Thompson. Those are only the republicans!!

    Quote Originally Posted by reptile347 View Post
    If I recall we had a surplus when Clinton was in office and have gone into debt with Bush is in office, with him gone I am sure that will take care of itself. As for the borders I have no interest in that issue. The whole illegal immigration thing is a stupid waste of time. People complain illegals steal jobs but in reality I don't think americans would work picking fruit and stuff like that.
    I am more interested in the more important issues such as Health Care, Ending the War in Iraq and Poverty.
    I don't know about the debt taking care of its self, but lets hope that the next president will work on taking care of it!!!!

    illegal immigration is important, but its not the most important issue there is right now..... and i do believe that there are Americans that need jobs to feed there family and there kids, and they are willing to work in anything...
    Last edited by yemenprince2004; 01-12-2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. #34
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tavillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Turlock, California
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    ill vote for obama or hillary cuz this country needs a change and quikly!!!

    its all about kicking bush out! cuz its lame have it still as a president...
    If i help u n some way give me a tnks!!
    Theres no other, all i can say is MMi Rocks!!

    1.1.1 iPhone 8GB/Nokia 6131(when im out of country)/Samsungt519(just for emergency)
    PS3 60GB/XBox 360 Elite 120GB/Wii
    iBook n VAIO Laptops

  25. #35
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Default Here's something to think about for you Obama fans...
    We checked this out on " snopes.com <http://snopes.com> ". It is factual. Check for yourself.

    Very interesting and something that should be considered in your
    choice. This will all come to the surface once the "smear campaigns" start closer to the election...


    Who is Barack Obama?

    Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita, Kansas.
    Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.?
    When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocate to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

    Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is
    quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also
    attended Catholic school."

    Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that
    that he is not a radical.

    Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this
    influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce , and never again had any direct influence over his sons's education..


    Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham,
    introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

    Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim
    terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHIRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States, Baracka Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim
    background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

    Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor
    will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches.

    Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential
    candidacy.

    The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside
    out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the
    President of the United States, one of their own!!!!
    Would you want this man leading our country?...... NOT ME!!!!

  26. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tavillo View Post
    ill vote for obama or hillary cuz this country needs a change and quikly!!!

    its all about kicking bush out! cuz its lame have it still as a president...

    I agree with you!!!!

    I think as long as Bush is out, and someone else is in!!!!! the counrty will get back on its feet gradually and people will find jobs again!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    We checked this out on " snopes.com <http://snopes.com> ". It is factual. Check for yourself.

    Very interesting and something that should be considered in your
    choice. This will all come to the surface once the "smear campaigns" start closer to the election...


    Who is Barack Obama?

    Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita, Kansas.
    Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.?
    When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocate to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

    Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is
    quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also
    attended Catholic school."

    Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that
    that he is not a radical.

    Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this
    influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce , and never again had any direct influence over his sons's education..


    Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham,
    introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

    Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim
    terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHIRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States, Baracka Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim
    background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

    Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor
    will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches.

    Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential
    candidacy.

    The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside
    out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the
    President of the United States, one of their own!!!!
    Would you want this man leading our country?...... NOT ME!!!!
    WOWWWW!!!!!! WOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!


    ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME!!!!!


    First of all, I would like to tell the I am A Muslim American, and i was really offended by the way you are talking about Muslims trying to destroy MY COUNTRY the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

    What you said is so untrue, There are good and bad people in every society. there are radicals in every religion. but you comeing out and generlizing them Muslims like that is something to be ashamed of.

    Just to let you know, Islam is NOT a religion for Arabs or Middle Easterns. There are Muslim Americans, Muslim European, Muslim Africans, and Many more. so you comeing out attacking the Muslims by saying that I want to destroy my country is Very Ignorant thing from you!!!

    We are going way off the subject, but i had to say what i said because i was really offended...

    going back to the subject, You are one of those people who just watch Fox News and believe what ever they hear...

    All what you said is not true, Obama did NOTattended radical Muslim school as a child. and just because his stepfather was a radical Muslim, that does NOT mean that he is.

    and here are some proofs for those who dont want to search and just believe what Fox tells them:

    CNN

    EMAIL RUMORS

    and HERE IS THE ONE THAT YOU QOUTED yourelf: LOOK AT THE STATUE OF THE RUMOR: IT FALSE

    SNOPES

    and Obama did NOT swear on the Quran, and here is a source.


    and a then end i just want to confirm with everyone that all what he said are RUMORS and there all proven to be FALSE

    "An anonymous e-mail claims Barack Obama is a Muslim, attended a madrassa as a boy and took the oath of office on a Koran. The Truth-O-Meter says wrong, wrong and wrong." Source

    "Because the chain e-mail is clearly intended to defame Obama (asking "Would you want this man leading our country?") and because it gets so many salient points wrong, we award it our Pants on Fire ruling."
    Source

    So to you Berserker and those who think like you!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRIGHT
    NOT EVEN THE SOURCE THAT YOU USE FOR YOUR ARGUMENT AGREES WITH YOU.

    Your source says IT IS A FLASE RUMOR!!! so start reading more and thinking before Talking!!! and i hope to hear from you if you think that your still right, which i doubt......

    BTW: Berserker if you really believe what you said, you would come back and reply and prove your point. and if you relize that you made a mistake maybe you should appologize to all those people you offended insluding Obama supporters, Muslims, and all those who were offended by what you said.....

    I hope that you will come back!!!
    Last edited by yemenprince2004; 01-13-2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  27. #37
    Retired Moderator Dash-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,080
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 222 Times in 184 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yemenprince2004 View Post
    No, Thats not what i meant!!!!

    By proof i mean gurantee that they're gonna do what they're saying they're gonna do!!

    not by what they done... i know that alot of the candidates have done alot of good things in the past, i dont know exact statistics or facts like the ones you provided, but i know for a fact that some have voted against the war or against raising taxes, so on.......

    but the fact is that Ron Paul is wayyyyyyyy to far from being a president.. he has along line infront of him including: Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Fred Thompson. Those are only the republicans!!
    How is having a consistent voting record for over 30 years not proof of what Ron Paul stands for and is going to do in the future?
    And I understand that we can't see into the future, but what other candidate has as much proof as Ron Paul?

    Ron Paul beat Giuliani in Iowa, almost tied him in NH, and beat Thompson in NH.

    It sounds like you are voting for the President of the United States by who is most popular. That is the problem with this country. People just vote for whoever the media talks about, instead of doing the research for themselves and deciding who they like best. The statement "anyone is better then Bush" is very ignorant. You're problems won't fix themselves.

  28. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    We checked this out on " snopes.com <http://snopes.com> ". It is factual. Check for yourself.

    Very interesting and something that should be considered in your
    choice. This will all come to the surface once the "smear campaigns" start closer to the election...

    WHO IS WE?
    I actually Do encourage everyone to check this website out, it is factual and it Proves that 90% of what you said is FALSE. so maybe you should learn how to read!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school."
    That is Not true!!! He is NOT a Muslim!!! AND YOU CAN NOT SAY THE HE IS CONCEALING A FACT.....

    CAN WE HAVE PROOFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.
    That is NOT true, Again!!!!! You are confusing him with congressman Keith Ellison, and here is the link to the website that has the article.

    By The way, this website is the one you provided, so am using your source against you.



    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches.
    NOT true, Again and here is your source talking against you!!

    Just look at the last two videos on the source.....

    and there are also two pictures at the end that show him placing his hand on is heart, which I believe is not a big deal....


    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Would you want this man leading our country?...... NOT ME!!!!
    YES I DO, and so DO millions of American!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    How is having a consistent voting record for over 30 years not proof of what Ron Paul stands for and is going to do in the future?
    And I understand that we can't see into the future, but what other candidate has as much proof as Ron Paul?

    Ron Paul beat Giuliani in Iowa, almost tied him in NH, and beat Thompson in NH.

    It sounds like you are voting for the President of the United States by who is most popular. That is the problem with this country. People just vote for whoever the media talks about, instead of doing the research for themselves and deciding who they like best. The statement "anyone is better then Bush" is very ignorant. You're problems won't fix themselves.

    You know what, I agree with you and i do believe that Ron Paul is our best choice for a real change. i have watched a lot of his videos on youtube, and i am convinced that what i said about him not having a chance is not right..

    i mean there are probably millions of people saying what am saying that he has no chance and instead of supporting him and doing whats right........

    but am still researching thought

    kudos to you Dash-2...
    Last edited by yemenprince2004; 01-13-2008 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  29. #39
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tavillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Turlock, California
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    We checked this out on " snopes.com <http://snopes.com> ". It is factual. Check for yourself.

    Very interesting and something that should be considered in your
    choice. This will all come to the surface once the "smear campaigns" start closer to the election...


    Who is Barack Obama?

    Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita, Kansas.
    Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.?
    When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocate to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

    Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is
    quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also
    attended Catholic school."

    Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that
    that he is not a radical.

    Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this
    influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce , and never again had any direct influence over his sons's education..


    Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham,
    introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

    Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim
    terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHIRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States, Baracka Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim
    background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

    Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor
    will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches.

    Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential
    candidacy.

    The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside
    out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the
    President of the United States, one of their own!!!!
    Would you want this man leading our country?...... NOT ME!!!!
    Man! come down... relax ur just PARANOID!!!
    If i help u n some way give me a tnks!!
    Theres no other, all i can say is MMi Rocks!!

    1.1.1 iPhone 8GB/Nokia 6131(when im out of country)/Samsungt519(just for emergency)
    PS3 60GB/XBox 360 Elite 120GB/Wii
    iBook n VAIO Laptops

  30. #40
    Retired Moderator Dash-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,080
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 222 Times in 184 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yemenprince2004 View Post
    You know what, I agree with you and i do believe that Ron Paul is our best choice for a real change. i have watched a lot of his videos on youtube, and i am convinced that what i said about him not having a chance is not right..

    i mean there are probably millions of people saying what am saying that he has no chance and instead of supporting him and doing whats right........

    but am still researching thought

    kudos to you Dash-2...
    Wow! Someone with open views! Kudos back to you for even just looking into it.
    I in no way want to force my views on anybody, just want them to be aware. The goal now is get the message out to everyone.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts