Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Good In-Dash/Stereo reciver for my car?

Default Good In-Dash/Stereo reciver for my car?
    Can anyone recommend me a good in-dash stereo reciever for my car? I would like to have it iphone compatible if possible.

well if you got a cassete player u can buy the adapter for you iphone or touch and just use your car speakers works as a good handless device also i've used it many times making calls and listen to my music

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chinpokimon View Post
    well if you got a cassete player u can buy the adapter for you iphone or touch and just use your car speakers works as a good handless device also i've used it many times making calls and listen to my music
    for real, im gonna try that tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by woox View Post
    Can anyone recommend me a good in-dash stereo reciever for my car? I would like to have it iphone compatible if possible.
    Any of the new Alphine
    Last edited by silencer; 01-07-2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

would a mp3 input work with the iphone?

well the jack size has to be the right length anything longer won't fit. Make sure its
    3.5mm in length when u buy your adapter or you'll just be wasting your money, but i've heard that you can cut jack size to fit but why go threw so much trouble.

can u link me up with some affordable systems then?

Thanks

any system with an aux i-pod jack will work. The Belkin aux cord works great with the iPhone. Sony makes a 1/2 way decent affordable hu.

I plan to get this:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...seller=&colid=

Its $50 and hits my budget and what I need. Any suggestions on this? I mainly need it to plugin my iphone and take full advtange of my recently installed sony speakers in my car which feel are not getting full advtage becuase of the current stereo reciever in my car.

pioneer

Will this work? [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NWEKQ0/sr=1-1/qid=1199761274/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1199761274 &sr=1-1&seller="]Amazon.com: Boss Audio 506CA IN-DASH CD RECEIVER: Electronics[/ame]

Should anything with a aux input work? I heard some dont work...please let me know

Hi,
    I have this Sony Apple iPod ready from best buy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1184369165921

It works great! I have a cable that I bought on ebay for like $3 and well you get a little of interference when passing by big antennas but not a big deal, in a 45 minutes trip from home to work I get 1 or 2 interferences so I recommended it!...

Good luck!.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Alpine has always had some of the most technical auxiliary interfaces for aftermarket devices allowing for control from the head unit rather than just a tether. I know some Alpine integration units are compatible with iPhone.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Alpine has always had some of the most technical auxiliary interfaces for aftermarket devices allowing for control from the head unit rather than just a tether. I know some Alpine integration units are compatible with iPhone.
    Can you let me know which ones do work then? I dont care about the interface on front, as long as my iphone works I am happy