+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xbox 360 or PS3

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
i have a 360 and love it...i have played ps3 a bunch and its sweet....but i prefer the 360...and if u have a media center u can sync it with
    Banned
    Thanks

i have a 360 and love it...i have played ps3 a bunch and its sweet....but i prefer the 360...and if u have a media center u can sync it with ur 360

Thanks

I agree with mugen, you really need to play with each console before deciding which one is best for you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    I agree with mugen, you really need to play with each console before deciding which one is best for you.
    Too late brother, already got the 360 yesterday, still haven't manage to try the PS3 (too many little kids there...)
    I am not such a obsessive gamer anyway, maybe just a couple of hours each week or so, just to relax after long working hours.
    Thanks anyway.

Livin the iPhone Life yowiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

Ps3!!
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

360 is amazing man. for gamers, i would honest suggest 360. but for someone that likes blu ray movies, the ps3 for 369$ is quite the steal.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Been playing Assassin's Creed and Rock Band on my PS3 for a bit now... AWESOME. The graphics are incredible, and the fact that it plays BluRay is great as well.
    How is Rock Band? All my friends have it and im holding off, i already have guitar hero 3 so im not sure if its worth it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tavillo's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i assassins creed is a really good game... some of the best to this days of the ps3
    If i help u n some way give me a tnks!!
    Theres no other, all i can say is MMi Rocks!!

1.1.1 iPhone 8GB/Nokia 6131(when im out of country)/Samsungt519(just for emergency)
    PS3 60GB/XBox 360 Elite 120GB/Wii
    iBook n VAIO Laptops

Thanks

Is Uncharted A Good Game?

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    Is Uncharted A Good Game?
    Do crackheads want crack?

For all of you guys with PS3's and deciding if you want a game - why not just get the demo?

Thanks

PS3 Supports 1080p, while Xbox only 1080i. PS3 better potential, and I have both. PS3 wins Hands down.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stadler View Post
    PS3 Supports 1080p, while Xbox only 1080i. PS3 better potential, and I have both. PS3 wins Hands down.
    Xbox 360 has 1080p. the halo edition and the elite have it. I know cause i just bought my 3rd xbox, I got the elite. ps3 does have more potential but it downright sucks right now. Graphics, online, games, cotrollers are all better on 360. I use my ps3 for a dvd upconverter, thats it. I'm on my third xbox and i'll keep buying cause they're the best right now.
    Just so you know I play on a 52" 1080i samsung lcd t.v. so it ain't the t.v.

360 all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Xbox user here!

My fave games are:

1) Pro Evo 6
    2) Call Of Duty 4
    2) Gears Of War
    3) Halo 3
    So many apps.. so little time!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have both a 360 and a PS3..

ive been a life long Sony die hard, i had a PS2 and loved it.. i hated XBOX and everything about it..

then i wanted to upgrade to the next gen and went with the 360 due to the fact that it was cheaper, had more games, and a couple of my friends got one and talked me into it..

got into it for a while then sold it and got a PS3..

now at this point i loved the PS3.. everything just felt like sony again like i was back on the PS2 in the good ol days.. but.. then i wanted to play some games... problem.. PS3 doesnt have a whole lot to choose from.. and the ones that did sound good, the 360 had it too.. and somehow it was better on 360..

i could go deep into why which system is better than the other but let me try and break it down..

PS3 is a great all around media player. (plays Blu-Rays, music, video, games, and you can even take a chuck out of the 60 gig hard drive and run Linux like a PC)

360 is a great game system. (alot more online players, games, and less online issues that alot of people run into on PS3.. plus the whole gamer score makes even off line games seem to last longer and more fun to play for achivements)

i still have both systems but when it comes down to which system i want to play a game on.. i go with 360 and its hard to say that as someone who <3's Sony.

Thanks

The PS3 will dominate the market within the next 2-3 years... the next Xbox isnt coming out until 2012.. so the the 360 has to perform for another 4-5 years yet...

Even though i'm a die hard Xbox fan, you have to concede the performance potential of the PS3, coupled with the increasing developments of game technology.. will only push the Sony ahead of the rest...

... until the Xbox is released
    So many apps.. so little time!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jarthurs1981 View Post
    Xbox 360 has 1080p. the halo edition and the elite have it. I know cause i just bought my 3rd xbox, I got the elite. ps3 does have more potential but it downright sucks right now. Graphics, online, games, cotrollers are all better on 360. I use my ps3 for a dvd upconverter, thats it. I'm on my third xbox and i'll keep buying cause they're the best right now.....!!!
    How come you bought 3 xboxs??

Wez
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Im lucky enough to have both Xbox and PS3 and having COD4 on both machines I cant see any huge difference in Graphics quality. Both using HDMI @ 1080i. The PS3 seems smoother and maybe a higher frame rate but I think the Xbox has deeper colours and graphics detail. Its minimal tho seriously it may even been the light in the room or my eyes... lol

As a rule tho I do pick up the PS3 through preference. Also you don't have to pay to use PS3 online...

Just my 2p.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I've got a 360 with the HD drive and love it, well I did until I had the 3 red segments light up right before Christmas. Figures it would happen just before a 2 week vacation. Can't wait to get it back. I was just getting into Assassin's Creed when it died.

For those of you that are buying PS3s just to watch Blu-Ray video, have you considered the LG Blu-Ray/HD-DVD combo drive for your PC? I just built a new machine and added the drive - so far, it has worked flawlessly and I could now care less about the format war.

Bruce

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

360 better

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 1,222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    How is Rock Band? All my friends have it and im holding off, i already have guitar hero 3 so im not sure if its worth it?
    Its awesome if you play with friends etc. If you like to play like as downtime etc by yourself, its not worth it.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks

I just played Time Shift on PS3 its ******* awsome!!! the graphics and gameplay!!!
    Last edited by Eurisko; 01-08-2008 at 10:48 AM. Reason: You should know better