+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Verizon can't Stand the iPhone

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
lol, thats funny.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

lol, thats funny.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Not only do their wanna be phones suck, their other phones such hard cause there isnt even winmo on them.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    customer service was always bad with me and verizon... I could never get them to "bend" any rules or charges at all...

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Would like to share my experience with Verizon.... as for their data it is great... I hope they are sorry they did not except the iphone... I hope ATT take alot of their business away.... just because they refused the iphone...

When I was with them I bought a phone from them and then the next day I decided to get a different one. Well I took it back to the store and they told me that I had to send it back to them snail mail.... I told them I was not sending it back snail mail as that was ridiculous! So they called the store and told them I could take it back at the store...

So I got the new phone and was supposed to get $100.00 off it. When I seen the charges online I was billed the extra $100.00 for the new phone and also they did not credit me for the first phone I got... and also since my son was in Hawaii and I wanted the phone in Michigan they told me that I could have my area code here...

Well since my son started this account in Hawaii I was not able to get a Michigan area code.... so this started this madness out... as I wanted a Michigan area code... so if anyone with a landline phone wanted to call me it would be long distance for them if they did not have unlimited long distance on their phone lines...

Then when I seen the charges online I had to call about 25 times arguing about how I was supposed to get the credits to my account and then they said that they didn't see on the account that the other phone was taken back... so then I went back to the store and they got that straighten out but the next month I once again did not get the credit for the second phone I got... so I had to call about ten times and argue with them about this.... finally after all of those phone calls and arguing with them it got straighten out... they don't know what the hell they are doing over there! I was never ever so frustrated with a company in my life!

I even had all of the proof of everything as I keep all receipts but they told me at that time they did not see it on their computers! What a joke!

So when I decided to pay them off to get out of the contract they did nothing but tell me that the iphone was junk and that I was making a mistake by switching over. I was quite surprised to hear them talk like that to be honest with you...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Verizon network + Sprint SERO prices + AT&T phones.

One can dream

Yess...

Quote Originally Posted by EmericAn View Post
    Not only do their wanna be phones suck, their other phones such hard cause there isnt even winmo on them.

I own a WinMo phone on Verizon. It is indeed, I can confirm, WinMo.
    Last edited by influx; 07-16-2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    haha, that's what is hilarious. Why would they choose the carrier that wants total control?
    Because Verizon has the best coverage nationwide (depending on where you are, a carrier may or may not be better than Verizon. Collectively tho, Verizon has the best network in the US.)

I've had nothing but good experience with Verizon CS. If it wasn't for the iPhone, I would probably still be on Verizon. AT&T network sucks here in the San Francisco Bay Area. Pretty subpar compared to Sprint and way worse than Verizon. What can I say though, the iPhone is the sex. I've had over a year to get accustomed to dropped calls and dead zones tho.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I cant wait untill its 20$ a month for unlimited calling from the big 4. Just like home phone service in 80's and 90's it systematically got cheaper until now you can buy a 20 peice and have free home phone service!

iPhone? More like MyPhone GHOSTYAIRO's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Verizon network + Sprint SERO prices + AT&T phones.

One can dream
    Verizon Network + AT&T 3G + T-Mobile No Contract Plan + MetroPCS All Included & Unlimited Plan X 50 Bucks + iPhone

Yeah, I love dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by jayc7176 View Post
    The DJ’s destruction of the iPhone allegedly was “bought” by Sprint to promote a competing phone

This really got on my last nerve - cus back in stone age i had verison they charged crazy amount for some out dated a** phones. Now when their iPhone Wanna be Failed trinasormanally (lol i just made that word hehe ) they r talking all the junk in the world..!
    I have to agree with that, I hate when companies can't stand losing, Instead trying to imitate the iPhone with those wanna b phones like the verizon lg or the sprint samsung. (My sister has the lg wanna be with verizon and it's just that a failed try to compite with Apple.)
    Last edited by GHOSTYAIRO; 07-16-2008 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    αGoD HaS THe⌃oF My LiFe aND i DoN'T WaNNa⎋*Ⓘ♡Ⓜⓨⓘⓗⓞⓝⓔ

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

I know its a hella old topic but i just saw a commercial saying Verizon bought Alltel... All those commercials Alltel had saying how much better they were than Verizon and then they get bought by them lol
    iLive an iLife

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12