Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: lets go bang on apples front door

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

lol are you inciting a rebellion good sir?
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

im not saying lets go rebel im just saying if we all want this app and mms then lets all go post a million feeback requests and they will get the clue

Isn't there already an MMS app in development right now?

Yes there is, but imo something like MMS app should come from apple. They can work out all the things and settings with ATT, update the servers ect.
    I would go, but its a long drive from LA to wherever their HQ at. I actually would love to confront Jobs with all of the frustration that we have in regards to the updates. Is he giving any Keynotes any where?

Like Apple aren't working on it and haven't thought it all through, and like this isn't some sort of evil (in a clever way) marketing strategy. ******** about it probably wont do any good. :-|

Thanks

Actually IMHO (and many other people) Apple doesn't care about MMS - and neither do I, personally. Send an email. MMS is the "poor mans" email anyway, and it's for phones that don't have a full-fledged email client capable of displaying HTML - which the iPhone does.

My prediction: Apple won't ever release an MMS client, and doesn't care if you *****, moan, and complain until Steve Jobs goes home.

Besides, this sub-forum is for - and I quote - "Post new native apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread." Your post qualifies as neither.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HotStuff2 For This Useful Post:

Travace (12-09-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by HotStuff2 View Post
    Actually IMHO (and many other people) Apple doesn't care about MMS - and neither do I, personally. Send an email. MMS is the "poor mans" email anyway, and it's for phones that don't have a full-fledged email client capable of displaying HTML - which the iPhone does.

My prediction: Apple won't ever release an MMS client, and doesn't care if you *****, moan, and complain until Steve Jobs goes home.

Besides, this sub-forum is for - and I quote - "Post new native apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread." Your post qualifies as neither.
    Aimen.

people really need to learn where they should post. I come to this section looking for new launches not some whinny pricks rant

Thanks

Could send an email I suppose, but for 99% of people this is impossible. And a stupid 'workaround' to sending an MMS

Quote Originally Posted by Travace View Post
    Aimen.

people really need to learn where they should post. I come to this section looking for new launches not some whinny pricks rant

Umm, pot/kettle?

You came looking for new launches? So why post here, rather than keep looking? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical
    Last edited by redcard; 12-09-2007 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Could send an email I suppose, but for 99% of people this is impossible. And a stupid 'workaround' to sending an MMS

Umm, pot/kettle?

You came looking for new launches? So why post here, rather than keep looking? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical
    :/ thats not pot/kettle

im not the one making threads in the wrong spots. pot/kettle would be if i started some other thread that had nothing to do with a update or launch then came in here complaining about others doing it. you should know WTF pot/kettle even means before you try to talk ****

OYE! Knock it off you two! Is it in the wrong part of the form? Probably. But it's still here, and a mod hasn't moved it yet, so let it be.

Now then, why does apple think that EVERY carrier has an inbound email gateway for their cell phone customers? I have a ton of contacts that run on a carrier that has outbound email, but not an inbound email gateway. What about those people, when I want to send them a picture? I think apple should have included an MMS application for just this reason. Not all Apple ideas are innovative. Some are downright craptacular.

to say:

MMs is must for iphone
    send pics or video clips or anyother things through mms will make iphone much smarter then email prefences.
    Core To Quad 6600 2.4 Ghz(4x2 MB cache), 1x4 GB RAM(888 MHz)
    Nvidia 512 MB (256 Bit) 7950 GT Graphics Card
    Wireless Mouse,Keyboard,HeadPhone,Wireless BroadBand
    HP W2408 Vivid Color 24" Widescreen Flat LCD Monitor

MMS is needed. No further discussion.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by HotStuff2 View Post
    Yes but that argument is worthless because when the iphone receives an MMS we have to go to the stupid waste of a site viewmymessage.com. E-mail is all fine and dandy for sending MMS but not receiving. So the fact that the iphone has "a full-fledged email client capable of displaying HTML" means nothing in terms of receiving. At first, like you, I didn't care about the lack of MMS because I never send them but I had no idea how crappy receiving them would be implemented so now I agree they need to implement MMS into the phone.

I guess some people don't think the 100+ free applications/sounds/themes are not enough to satisfy their selfishness.

Thanks

Hey lets not rebel against Apple. Remember Steve Jobs is a God and knows best, he is watching us now and you along with those who oppose will have their iPhones smited by the Firmware Update!

Personally i'll just wait im pretty sure they know exactly what were thinking and are either.
    A.) Working on it.
    B.) Holding out on us.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    MMS is needed. No further discussion.

Reako
    ummm....no, it's not.

Like I said, I'd much prefer more useful feature additions, like voice dialing over Bluetooth. MMS? WAY down the list of priorities.

http://www.tuaw.com/2007/12/07/iphon...tion-released/

For you MMS loving freaks....try it out and let us know if this app is worthy