Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No iphone compatible or mobile version of Modmyifone?

Thanks

Default No iphone compatible or mobile version of Modmyifone?
    I'm just surprised such an iphone enthusiastic group doesn't have a site a little more suited to the iphone's interface. I mean it's not that bad, just wondering if anyone else might be thinking the same?
    Cut and paste your but.

Like this

Look above your username
    And your not the only one http://www.modmyi.com/forums/chit-ch...uggestion.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

mrcoolbp (06-03-2008)

Such things are so hard to find though!
    "If it doesnt work as intended, try pressing the buttons a little harder."

-Kvisions

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kvisions For This Useful Post:

mrcoolbp (06-03-2008)

Thanks

In before someone mentions my name.
    EDM

Thanks

So, that's what that was? Well boy is my face red! I guess I've never noticed as they are similar but the differences are obvious to me now.

But it appears to me that if they could like, set a smaller default resolution, seems kinda big. I dunno, let me know if I'm crazy.
    Cut and paste your but.

Yeah, I don't really like the iPhone version that much. I mean, it's nice don't get me wrong, but it could use some touch ups here and there to make it more iPhone friendly. I can't think of much right now since its bloody late, but one thing that always annoys me is how all threads have the "go to first new post" button next to the title, that button is TINY on the iPhone and it's a pain to hit it without either missing or zooming all the way in.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Yeah, I don't really like the iPhone version that much. I mean, it's nice don't get me wrong, but it could use some touch ups here and there to make it more iPhone friendly. I can't think of much right now since its bloody late, but one thing that always annoys me is how all threads have the "go to first new post" button next to the title, that button is TINY on the iPhone and it's a pain to hit it without either missing or zooming all the way in.
    Yah, I know....
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

I used to be on the iphone optimized mmi, then i upgraded to v2.1 and now i can't get back to the optimized version. i looked high and low and cannot find the link mentioned above that is located above my username !!! help ! I miss the optimized site. is there a direct link to it ? thank you.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,808 Times in 1,228 Posts

Uh... you mean like when you visit you see the regular style? With a giant yellow banner saying "Click here to use the iPhone style of MMi"?

And then you click it, and you see this sweet style?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

exactly pf !

Did I ever tell you how much I hate big yellow banners ?

Thanks

I read posts a lot from my iphone at night when "everyone else" is asleep. Since wifi is iffy up in my room I often am on 3G. I like the iphone style since it loads faster. A few more features would be nice, but we can't have everything.

If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.

i have seen that yellow banner too and strangely when I hit it once it opened up another page going to some 3rd party site.

i guess i know...while trying to hit the banner i must have hit the ad banner just above it...hint hint