+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Idea for new Forums

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Hi, I've been working with message boards for years and years. I have come to the conclusion that invisionboard.com is the best to offer for every business or personal use
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Idea for new Forums
    Hi,

I've been working with message boards for years and years. I have come to the conclusion that invisionboard.com is the best to offer for every business or personal use of message boards. I'm not trying to say anything bad about modmyi.com. I love the site and I believe its full of information and guides to help one another achieve the ultimate goal and that's customize your iphone. The website does its job and a very well might I say. I found the forums to be very confusing and topics/guides are out of place.

If there is a possibility, would you mind changing to ipb and getting a much more clean and friendly interface so that all the great information you have is not all jumbled on the site? If you would like help, I would be more then welcome to assist since I've been using IPB for years.

I would very much like to see this website as one of the best iphone resource site the net has to offer.

Thanks for taking the time reading this post. Please do not get offended. I was looking for a suggestions section but didnt find it.

Keep up the great work guys

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 652 Posts

Thanks for the suggestion, I don't think we'll be changing systems anytime soon, we are quite happy vbulletin and we run it on both our forum communities. As for the topic guides etc we will be doing a bit of reorganizing of the forums at least. When we started this site we didn't know in what way it would grow so our forums were just guesses. Now that we have a better idea we are going to get things a little more clear for whats what