Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Celeste 2 button not showing in ifile

Default Celeste 2 button not showing in ifile
    Hi,

I have installed celeste 2 in my 4s iOS 6.0.1, when I am trying to send my files from ifile, it's not showing celeste bluetooth button, sometime it's shows but most of time it's not appeared.

Can anyone tell me how can I solve it? or any solution to add "send" action in Action Menu.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by shehroz222 View Post
    Hi,

I have installed celeste 2 in my 4s iOS 6.0.1, when I am trying to send my files from ifile, it's not showing celeste bluetooth button, sometime it's shows but most of time it's not appeared.

Can anyone tell me how can I solve it? or any solution to add "send" action in Action Menu.

Regards,
    Hi there,

I had the same issue as you but I found how to solve the problem after using celeste 2 all the time with my friends but something went wrong with iFile on my iPhone 4 on IOS 6.1.3 tethered jailbreaked the celeste 2 option was gone what I did was to go to home screen and what I want you to do it as well go to settings/General scroll down until you see rest, tap that and you'll see 6 options there select (Reset Network Settings) your device will reboot, when it turns on back turn Bluetooth on go to iFile select a file tap bluetooth icon and voila (via Celeste) option is here.

here is the pic of iFile (via Celeste)
    -natural-stone-path.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, I had the same problem too on my iPad and iPhone. I managed to get the Celeste option back in iFile, but there were other issues.
    Start iFile
    Go to /Applications folder
    Go to iFile.app folder
    For iFile 1.9.1-1
    Click on the blue arrow on iFile_ and untick the Sticky option.
    For iFile 2.0.0-1
    Click on the blue arrow on iFile5 and untick the Sticky option.
    Now shut down iFile (twice)
    Start iFile again
    Test Bluetooth menu, hopefully should say send with iFile or Celeste again.
    NOTE however...
    iFile will not install deb files now, so to get it back to original, reinstall iFile or from Terminal while in the iFile.app folder, type chmod 4755 iFile_ or chmod 4755 iFile5 and respring.
    Last edited by DC_Dave; 12-30-2013 at 03:00 PM.