+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gremlin imports empty songs

is a discussion within the

Celeste

forums, a part of the

CocoaNuts Support

section;
I've tried to import a song to my library with iFile/Gremlin a few times on my iPad3. Now my library is full of empty songs when activted, gives a popup
    Thanks

Default Gremlin imports empty songs
    I've tried to import a song to my library with iFile/Gremlin a few times on my iPad3. Now my library is full of empty songs when activted, gives a popup saying: You have to be connected to wifi. Which I am and i think has nothing to do with it. I can't delete the song. After emptying the ipod lib from preferences and from iTunes Sync, they are still not gone. Does anyone know how to delete these entrys?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, had same problem, Gremlin doesn't work on iOS6. I use PwnTunes, I believe Bridge may work too.
    First goto the iTunes app on your iPad and if there is a download tab, you might be able to delete them from there. If not, make sure you have your songs on your PC to sync back first!
    Unsync your music leaving just the ones you can't get rid of and then delete the three MediaLibrary.sqlitedb files at Directory
    /var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control/iTunes/
    Reboot and open the music app and it should say you have no music, now resync with iTunes.

Thanks

Yes I know now. Had to find out by myself just after updating to iOS 6. Sometimes tweaks still work, tested it for myself. I miss celeste now.

Thank you for you solution. Worked like a charme.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, you might like to try the Celeste fix/work around for iOS6 at
    Celeste sera compatible con ios6