+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Heres a news update from Cocoanuts... Sort of.

is a discussion within the

Celeste

forums, a part of the

CocoaNuts Support

section;
Perhaps your all aware of this from Coconuts blog but he stated this on January 31st, 2012. "Home JAN 31ST, 2012 We’ve just finished moving hosts. We’ve got some big
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Heres a news update from Cocoanuts... Sort of.
    Perhaps your all aware of this from Coconuts blog but he stated this on January 31st, 2012.

"Home
    JAN 31ST, 2012
    We’ve just finished moving hosts. We’ve got some big announcements coming soon, stay tuned.

Sincerely, CocoaNuts."

@ Home - CocoaNuts

I don't need to remind anyone here that support has been absent for the past 4 months, and any small news from Coconuts appears as a miracle.

Here's to hoping for a big update... ~~~~~ (5 month later.... No word, and fourms are filled with the cries of Update it pleaseeeeeee. )
    Last edited by Darknlight55; 02-04-2012 at 08:40 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

If the "big announcements" are related to some new product, they can forget I'll ever buy it, should it even be a revolution. This bunch of **** won't get a single cent from me again.
    And their concept of "soon" already proved to be quite subjective...
    Last edited by Fafner; 02-04-2012 at 09:49 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well guys , just to add to this I had an email from Matthias Ringwald today:

Hi J**le

Sorry for the lack of information. We started to work on Celeste on iOS 5 after Absinth came out (I know use an i4S with 5.0.1) and fixed the "Send" integration for those apps where it got broken. We plan to release a beta version for iOS 5 for existing users when at least send and receive works stable - but defer the file import for later.

best
    matthias

On 02.02.2012, at 19:37, Ja**e T**g**nd wrote:

Dear Matthias, could you please let me know what the status is on Celeste for iOS5 ?? No one from Cocoanutapps are available for comments ; no email or contact details ?!?!?

Ja**e T**g**nd

Green Apple
    Thanks

From Twitter today @cocoanutapps;

GREAT SUCCESS! iOS5 iTunes finally pwned. Gremlin, Celeste, and YourTube updates for iOS5 are all ready for beta-testing, await instructions