Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i paid for something that i can't download

Exclamation i paid for something that i can't download
    I already send emails to celeste support and cydia support with all my personal information but no one answer. I can't download de app When i try to acces to the package it ask me for my facebook account. After writing my user and password, it brings me to another page saying that my transtaction is completed and that i have to press on close on the upper right. I do that and again THE PURCHASE ICON asking AGAIN FOR MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. AND YES I PURCHASED THE PACKAGE WITH THE ONLY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE.

I demand a solution now i ve been dealing with this for6 months.

This is what im getting:

Last edited by Biofax; 08-27-2011 at 11:53 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, you could try this, goto Cydia front page, click on Manage Account, login with Facebook details, click on Installable Purchases, click on Celeste, click on Install.
    Good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DC_Dave For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-09-2011)

I already tried this, but it doesn't appear the package there, seems to be a bug.

Thanks

Are other Cydia purchases listed there ok?
    Also does your paypal purchase history show Celeste?

Yes, in paypal shows its, i have the email response even the cydia payment wich is 174062, done on 2011-03-24 18:23:26 . Transaction Status: Completed.

Your transaction is a succes! ;p
    Now, Click Close in the upper- right corner to return to pachage Details, then wait a few seconds......

I bought celeste 2 days after release when i was on 4.2.1, i installed it, worked, all perfect.
    Then like everyone else i updated to 4.3.1, then 4.3.3... try to installed it and couldn't for compatibility reasons.
    After Months of wait and no update or info by the admins, like a lot of people i made the paypal complain but they didnt give my money back .
    Now that i see that cydia lets me install it im tryng to do that but im having this problem.

Thanks

Maybe check your Facebook Application settings
    Using Facebook mobile version in Safari,
    More
    Settings
    Privacy settings
    Applications & Websites
    Applications you use
    Cydia should be there, clicking on Cydia, mine says
    Required... Access my basic information and Send me email. If it's corrupted, you could click on Remove Application and then relink with Cydia

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DC_Dave For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-09-2011)

I deleted it and tried again, but keeps the same. im gonna try to film a video showing u what happen.

Thanks

One last idea, unlink your Cydia account...
    Click on Manage Account and then
    Click on "click here if this isn't you"
    And then relink by purchasing Celeste and entering your Facebook details when asked

The bottom line is that Celeste should appear in your Installable Purchases, I too purchased on 4.2.1 and it's still there even after a complete reinstall and jailbreak on 4.3.3
    You are very unlucky as it was obviously there under 4.2.1
    I think you will have to buy it again and then email Saurik with both paypal receipts, asking for a refund. I have read in other forums that he will refund if you have purchased twice

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DC_Dave For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-09-2011)

This is what im getting.

Thanks

I see what you mean, does it work if you buy something else first?
    If you Jailbroke with redsnow, you could rejailbreak but untick Install Cydia (backup with iTunes and PkgBackup first) if that doesn't work, repeat with install Cydia ticked, and then buy Celeste, after, you will need to restore using PkgBackup your Cydia stuff.
    If it still doesn't work, uninstall any BTstack stuff
    WeBe++
    BTstack keyboard demo
    BTstack Mouse
    WiiMote
    LegoDrive
    iBluever demo
    and BTstack and springboardaccess, then delete any old Celeste files using iFile, a list of which is found on the Celeste purchase page in Cydia under Filesystem Content.
    Make sure the trash can is turned on in iFile first.
    If that doesn't work, try searching and deleting any files or folders with the word "Ringwald" or "Celeste" in them while in the root directory with iFile.
    If still no joy, send your video to Saurik and Mr Ringwald
    Good luck

Thanks

Are you on Cydia 1.1.1 (says at bottom of homepage)
    If not run or reinstall with Cydia installer

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Dave View Post
    Are you on Cydia 1.1.1 (says at bottom of homepage)
    If not run or reinstall with Cydia installer
    I don't think that is a problem with my phone or with cydia because in purchased packages doesn't appear celeste, and the ones that it does i can download.

Thanks

I'd e-mail Saurik (saurik AT saurik DOT com) with that Paypal invoice asking for a refund or to ensure the application is credited to your Cydia account (get the account number from Installable Purchases). That's really your only recourse, since the window for a chargeback with your financial institution has likely closed...

Thanks

Silly idea, but try changing your iPhone language to English and then repurchase??

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I'd e-mail Saurik (saurik AT saurik DOT com) with that Paypal invoice asking for a refund or to ensure the application is credited to your Cydia account (get the account number from Installable Purchases). That's really your only recourse, since the window for a chargeback with your financial institution has likely closed...
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_Dave View Post
    Silly idea, but try changing your iPhone language to English and then repurchase??
    Thank you both for your help in advance, hope that saurik or celeste team solve me this.

so... nothing yet?

Thanks

Did you try buying it on a different iPhone?

I did the same thing as in purchasing Celeste but unable to install due to my system (4.02) not meeting requirements. I contacted CocoaNuts Support with an email. Not sure if I will get a refund. All I'm looking for is a bluetooth app that will work with my system.

6 months and no answer :S

And now the app is fully working with 4.3 . I wont pay the 9,99 again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast