Results 1 to 18 of 18

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Finally - UPDATE 1.0-73

  1. #1
    Lightbulb Finally - UPDATE 1.0-73
    I just update and it seems that everything works perfectly now..

  2. #2
    I agree it's working fine, and the new settings are nice. Too bad that iPod integration wasn't restored yet (as confirmed in the Release Notes). You can receive files and Gremlin import works fine, but you can't do the opposite...

  3. #3
    wow about time. installing now will see how it is

    i still cant send music. any1?
    Last edited by sturthrt; 06-13-2011 at 03:04 PM.

  4. #4
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    905
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fafner View Post
    I agree it's working fine, and the new settings are nice. Too bad that iPod integration wasn't restored yet (as confirmed in the Release Notes). You can receive files and Gremlin import works fine, but you can't do the opposite...
    At the moment you can send songs if you use iFile and also install myTunes which lists your iTunes music in folder
    /var/mobile/Media/myTunes. In iFile, locate this folder, then the song you want, then click on edit and select the song, then click on the Bluetooth logo and send via Celeste

  5. #5
    Now the names of the device's, when its search for devices, its found the name? and no the "Unknown" ?
    sorry my bad english

  6. #6
    I always get "Bluetooth Activation Failed" and my bluetooth will be disabled. I need to reboot the phone to get bluetooth working again. Feels like this is a lost cause.

    Looks like my problem lies within BTstack itself. I can never get it to activate thru the BTstack preference in Settings. Anyone know any workaround or how to solve this?
    Last edited by frozzbyte; 06-13-2011 at 10:48 PM.

  7. #7
    After some reinstall trouble, everything's working fine now!
    Last edited by crackout; 06-14-2011 at 01:45 AM.

  8. #8
    It's frickin awesome, never been a great fan of BT, I am now

  9. #9
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    905
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by frozzbyte View Post
    I always get "Bluetooth Activation Failed" and my bluetooth will be disabled. I need to reboot the phone to get bluetooth working again. Feels like this is a lost cause.

    Looks like my problem lies within BTstack itself. I can never get it to activate thru the BTstack preference in Settings. Anyone know any workaround or how to solve this?
    Hi, you could try this found in a different post

    Simple solution:
    Turn on Celeste and Bluetooth from SBSettings and respring. Celeste will still fail to activate. Just ignore it. Send a dummy photo to someone and it will try to active again. This time it will active itself perfectly!

    Also check if your FaceTime works, mine didn't until I purchased PushFix 2.0, since then I have had no iPhone, Celeste or FaceTime activation issues

  10. #10
    @DC_Dave
    I manage to solve the "Bluetooth Activation Failed". Seems like there's a script that didn't run properly when installing BTStack. Now I manage to get it up and running but met with another problem. I still can't transfer file to my Win 7 laptop or BlackBerry. It will show transferring but then it got stuck. If from laptop or BlackBerry then it can't even accept.

    Will try and snoop around some more if I can find an error file or something. I paid for the apps and end up troubleshooting things on my own.

    *Update
    Done troubleshooting. I just uninstall Celeste and reinstall back. Now I can transfer to laptop and BB but I still can't receive files from my laptop. Receiving from BB is fine. Maybe something not right on my Win 7.
    Last edited by frozzbyte; 06-14-2011 at 07:55 AM.

  11. #11
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    905
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts

    Hi, the only thing I can receive from my Windows XP laptop is a contacts VCard.
    Music and photos send fine to XP.
    In Windows, My Bluetooth Places, if I right click on my iPhone icon and go to properties and then Services, all I see is
    PIM item transfer

    If I do the same on my Samsung phone icon, I get
    Serial Port
    Dial-up networking
    Voice GW
    OBEX file transfer
    Object push services!

    PIM item transfer seems to be for
    Business cards
    Calendar items
    Emails
    Notes only
    I was expecting to see OBEX transfer somewhere, especially as it works iPhone to XP and iPhone to Polaroid Pogo Printer fine?
    Last edited by DC_Dave; 06-14-2011 at 02:20 PM.

  12. #12
    What's Jailbreak? Godrigos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Thanks for this update, solved my problems. Actually before it Celste was useless to me.

  13. #13
    Just purchased the new Version and did some Testing:

    I transferred/received a Picture of a size 480kb to my Iphone 4 under 4.3.3.
    Next Transfer is a .vcf Kontakt file
    Celeste Installed with the .plist trick (spoofing 4.2.1)
    Receive = to my Iphone
    Transmit = from my Iphone

    Nokia 3110C:
    Receive/Transmit ok
    VCF not tested

    XP PC:
    Receive/Transmit ok
    VCF not tested

    HTC HD2 (WM 6.5)
    Receive ok / Transmit stopped at 78%
    VCF ok

    Samsung Galaxi Ace (Android 2.3)
    Receive ok / Transmit stopped 82%
    VCF ok

    Samsung Omnia II pro (WM 6.5) (Connecting with 0000 as code worked but...)
    Receive ok / Transmit not working (pending in "Sending File" but nothing happens)
    VCF not working (pending in "Sending File" but nothing happens)

    Xperia X10 (Android 2.1)
    Receive ok / Receive ok / Transmit stopped 82%
    VCF ok

    WM 7 Phone (forgot the Name)
    Receive/Transmit not possible due lack of OBEX functionallity
    VCF not tested

    Not to bad I think, Receiving seems to be no Problem at all. Transmitting seems more problematic, but dunno if its a problem of the receiving phones or of Celeste.

    Beware, when sending VCF Files a Telefon number filed under "IPhone" will be empty on the other phone. Change to "Mobil" that works.

    Good work so far

  14. #14
    Reinstall Celeste. I had the same problems with stopping transfers. After a reinstall everything works perfectly.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to crackout For This Useful Post:

    schnitzel3po (06-14-2011)

  16. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by crackout View Post
    Reinstall Celeste. I had the same problems with stopping transfers. After a reinstall everything works perfectly.
    Did the trick, perfect

    So:
    Xperia X10 (Android 2.1)
    Receive ok / Transmit ok
    VCF ok

  17. #16
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    905
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzel3po View Post
    Just purchased the new Version and did some Testing:

    I transferred/received a Picture of a size 480kb to my Iphone 4 under 4.3.3.
    Next Transfer is a .vcf Kontakt file
    Celeste Installed with the .plist trick (spoofing 4.2.1)
    Receive = to my Iphone
    Transmit = from my Iphone

    Nokia 3110C:
    Receive/Transmit ok
    VCF not tested

    XP PC:
    Receive/Transmit ok
    VCF not tested

    HTC HD2 (WM 6.5)
    Receive ok / Transmit stopped at 78%
    VCF ok

    Samsung Galaxi Ace (Android 2.3)
    Receive ok / Transmit stopped 82%
    VCF ok

    Samsung Omnia II pro (WM 6.5) (Connecting with 0000 as code worked but...)
    Receive ok / Transmit not working (pending in "Sending File" but nothing happens)
    VCF not working (pending in "Sending File" but nothing happens)

    Xperia X10 (Android 2.1)
    Receive ok / Receive ok / Transmit stopped 82%
    VCF ok

    WM 7 Phone (forgot the Name)
    Receive/Transmit not possible due lack of OBEX functionallity
    VCF not tested

    Not to bad I think, Receiving seems to be no Problem at all. Transmitting seems more problematic, but dunno if its a problem of the receiving phones or of Celeste.

    Beware, when sending VCF Files a Telefon number filed under "IPhone" will be empty on the other phone. Change to "Mobil" that works.

    Good work so far
    Hi, with your XP to iPhone working OK, could you go to your XP Bluetooth places and right click on your iPhone and select properties and then services and see what services your iPhone lists at it can use. Mine only says PIM transfers. No sign of OBEX, I think this might be why I can't send photos from XP to my iPhone, but just guessing really! Thanks

  18. #17
    My Properties do not give any information at all. But the dongle I use also does not trigger bluetooth places to come up. Just driver install and the little Icon in the sys tray. There I can select the IPhone and look in the properties.
    But sending and receiving photos work flawless from XP-Iphone

  19. #18
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    905
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 69 Times in 66 Posts

    Default Update
    Thanks for looking, I will try a different dongle

    Hi, I downgraded by Broadcom Bluetooth drivers from Bluetooth 3.0 to 2.1 and all is working fine now
    Last edited by DC_Dave; 07-01-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •