Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Celeste and autoradio bluetooth

Default Celeste and autoradio bluetooth
    Hello!
    sorry for my english.. i'm french!

i've download celeste recently, and now i can't "link" my iphone with bluetooth in my car...
    because the native bluetooth (in setting, general, bluetooth) can't be turn on..

do you know how to do? did i must delete celeste to have bluetooth in my car?

thanks!

Switch off Celeste in SBSetting and than go to IPhone Settings/BTStack and switch to "IOS"
    That will turn the BTStack mode off what celeste uses and enables the standard Bluetooth from IOS.

So no need to uninstall

thanks for the answer..
    i just dont understand "Settings/BTStack and switch to "IOS"" (sorry but hard to understand correctly english language on iphone!)

actually i must turn off celeste via sbsettings then go on my settings to turn on native bluetooh?? if you mean that, even if i turn off celeste in sbsetting, native bluetooth can"t be turn on

When u go to the normal iphone settings ( you use for any setting like ringtone, or mail setting or whatever) and scroll down you should see "BTstack" . When you tap on that you see 3 settings. BTstack, IOS and None. Select BTstack to use celeste. Select IOS to use normal bluetooth. Select None to switch bluetooth off.
    BTsrack should automtically be installed when celeste is installed.
    Last edited by schnitzel3po; 06-15-2011 at 06:45 AM.

ok but i dont have BTstack, i try to found it on cydia .. i ve got 4 btstack differents :

BTstack GPS
    BTstack keyboard
    BTstack keyboard demo
    BTstack mouse

What version of celeste are you using? Install the latest version. It has this feature via BTstack included.

Quote Originally Posted by schnitzel3po View Post
    What version of celeste are you using? Install the latest version. It has this feature via BTstack included.
    yes great ! it seems to be good, ive got BTstack in my settings
    il will try in my car tonight!
    thanks