+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Celeste 4.3.1/4.3.2/4.3.3 WORKING 100%

is a discussion within the

Celeste

forums, a part of the

CocoaNuts Support

section;
For Those Who Officially Bought Celeste: Download iFile app from Cydia and modify SystemVersion.Plist file on your iDevice: Location: /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist Before Editing SystemVersion.Plist: ProductBuildVersion >8G4< or >8H7< or >8J2< ProductVersion
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wink Celeste 4.3.1/4.3.2/4.3.3 WORKING 100%
    For Those Who Officially Bought Celeste:
    Download iFile app from Cydia and modify SystemVersion.Plist file on your iDevice:

Before Editing SystemVersion.Plist:
    ProductBuildVersion >8G4< or >8H7< or >8J2<
    ProductVersion >4.3.1< or >4.3.2< or >4.3.3<

After Editing SystemVersion.Plist:
    ProductBuildVersion >8C148<
    ProductVersion >4.2.1<

After changing the ProductBuildVersion and ProductVersion in SystemVersion.plist file, reboot your iDevice. After rebooting, install Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing app through ModMyi repo.

Recommended, but not mandatory:-
    After that go back to iFile App and undo the changes, reboot and enjoy.

*One thing to keep in mind tho, if you install anything after that from Cydia, Celeste will be removed; so either you re-install it again by following the steps above, or install everything you want from Cydia, then install Celeste last

Or just Update (NOT RESTORE) iOS 4.3.3 again ontop of your current iOS 4.3.1/4.3.2/4.3.3 then install it again from cydia, note that this time it will allow you to install it )
    Last edited by iDlee; 05-09-2011 at 10:55 PM. Reason: New updates -_-

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iDlee For This Useful Post:

Vetaki (05-18-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iDlee View Post
    For Those Who Officially Bought Celeste:
    Download iFile app from Cydia and modify SystemVersion.Plist file on your iDevice:

Before Editing SystemVersion.Plist:
    ProductBuildVersion >8G4< or >8H7< or >8J2<
    ProductVersion >4.3.1< or >4.3.2< or >4.3.3<

After Editing SystemVersion.Plist:
    ProductBuildVersion >8C148<
    ProductVersion >4.2.1<

After changing the ProductBuildVersion and ProductVersion in SystemVersion.plist file, reboot your iDevice. After rebooting, install Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing app through ModMyi repo.

Recommended, but not mandatory:-
    After that go back to iFile App and undo the changes, reboot and enjoy.

*One thing to keep in mind tho, if you install anything after that from Cydia, Celeste will be removed; so either you re-install it again by following the steps above, or install everything you want from Cydia, then install Celeste last
    I've also tried this temporary solution but for me it still doesn't work using my devices (i.e. Kodak PP500 & Samsung D900i both BT OBEX complying)
    On the other hand, such a manipulation is totally abnormal since it implies a false ident. of the iOS possibly causing troubles regarding other installed apps !! Moreover it isn't practical ...
    The right way : Celeste must be updated to fix overall listed bugs in this forum in compliance with any iOS. That's mandatory according to item Spec's & Promo.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jpmarch For This Useful Post:

Vetaki (05-18-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

True,
    But at least you still can install your officially purchased Celeste App.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iDlee For This Useful Post:

Vetaki (05-18-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Is the developer thinking about releasing a working version? Celeste was so buggy!! Eww

8. The Following User Says Thank You to spark190 For This Useful Post:

Vetaki (05-18-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

As it was said, this is a temporary solution which works indeed and allows to install the current official Celeste version and use it for the most part, assuming you're dealing with devices which are currently compatible with it (I think integration with the music section is broken due to Action Menu being not compatible with 4.3.x).
    The problem is what was already reported: if you revert back to previous settings, Cydia will try to uninstall Celeste everytime you want to update/install something, there is no way to tell Cydia to ignore that. Or better said: I found a way but after a while I ended up ******* everything up with Cydia repos list, thx God I had kept a backup copy of the original files thus could restore everything. And I really don't want to keep the modified settings, as I don't know what consequences this could have.

EDIT: Well, should the updated Action Menu really be ready for the weekend at least I guess it will be possible to install the current Celeste version. This doesn't mean my opinion on all this history will change, but at least...
    Last edited by Fafner; 05-09-2011 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fafner For This Useful Post:

Vetaki (05-18-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Anybody with the updated ActionMenu out this morning tried this on 4.3.x yet?

Can it even be installed?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lordvithis For This Useful Post:

Vetaki (05-18-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I purchased Action Menu Plus and respringed, went back into Cydia to test out Celeste. I still cannot purchase it or install it, it still says "Recheck" .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sketchstudios For This Useful Post:

Vetaki (05-18-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default celeste
    I just installed Celeste..and it worked! I have 4.3.3 installed. I'm transferring an MP3 right now...and it's going through. I went into Cydia and installed my previously bought Celeste app.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to molotovito For This Useful Post:

Vetaki (05-18-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Do you have conflicts with other app? Before action menu update, celeste had conflict with sbrotator, lockinfo, safari download manager, making a crash and a need to restore ios.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sketchstudios View Post
    I purchased Action Menu Plus and respringed, went back into Cydia to test out Celeste. I still cannot purchase it or install it, it still says "Recheck" .
    I have iphone 4 ios 4.3.2. I still cannot purchase it or install it, it still says "Recheck" always on cydia can you help me.Thank you

I have iphone 4 ios 4.3.2. I still cannot purchase it or install it, it still says "Recheck" always on cydia can you help me.Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by molotovito View Post
    I just installed Celeste..and it worked! I have 4.3.3 installed. I'm transferring an MP3 right now...and it's going through. I went into Cydia and installed my previously bought Celeste app.
    Last edited by stavrossal; 05-28-2011 at 08:51 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @stavrossal I hope uou got Celeste installed on 4.3.2...I didn't test it on 4.3.2, I have 4.3.3.

I haven't had any conflicts with any of those apps.

Official SaurikIT Support
    Thanks

Celeste is now purchasable on 4.3.3, so these issues should be resolved...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brittag View Post
    Celeste is now purchasable on 4.3.3, so these issues should be resolved...
    I have no problem with Purchasing it on 4.3.3, and it actually work as it said, except sending Music from ipod.app, There is no such a send button. Do you have this problem?

Kindly Advise,
    Thanks

Official SaurikIT Support
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goldenz View Post
    I have no problem with Purchasing it on 4.3.3, and it actually work as it said, except sending Music from ipod.app, There is no such a send button. Do you have this problem?

Kindly Advise,
    Thanks
    Have you installed the latest update? See https://twitter.com/#!/cocoanutapps/...80410388414465 - Celeste 1.1 should allow sending from iPod. Make sure to read the Celeste instructions in Cydia to find out how to send things.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghozlan View Post
    thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss
    pirvjased it but gremlin wont inport music he just imports it to the downloads ordner any solution?
    have 4.3.3