Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Update for Celeste

Exclamation Update for Celeste
    Actual version is very bad.. many,many bugs ..

When we can expect some update? Any info .. release date or else?

No news o n updates but I know they are working on a fix
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

studioton (04-05-2011)

No Fix ... No Update ... NOTHING MORE EXPECTED !!!
    Without any doubt now, this bloody team of dev's are gone keeping w/them our money !! THIEVES !!

Agree with a previous post. I spent my money for nothing. This tweak useless, especially with ugly Action menu which doesn't fits iOS naturally.

Thanks

No news of the team since april 9th ... They were anouncing the release of Celeste 1.0
    Looks like I lost my money

Why lost? Just write to Paypal, they will send your money back

Hi, I have just updated my software to 4.3.2 but celeste when trying to download says unable to download os version needs to be 2/3/4. Would anyone know how to solve this please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterok View Post
    Why lost? Just write to Paypal, they will send your money back
    And what should I write ? Hey guys, please send me my money back, the tweak I bought doesn't work. Thx

I think they don't care.. I'll try xD.
    Two words : Motor boat

Wrong. If you are right, they always do their work. Just try.

Default waste of money
    I bought yourtube,ibluenova celeste bt and some other app from cydia and used only for few days now no one working so what,s point buying app from cydia .now i will never ever buy an app from cydia.

byebye cydia
    Last edited by seyaad; 05-01-2011 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

You have chosen 3 tweaks by the same team of developers, there is plenty of other good stuff on Cydia with regular updates like iFile, PKGBackup, MyWi4, PhotoAlbums+ etc which you can try.
    Cocoanuts and BTstack Mathias Ringwald are obviously having extensive fixing issues.
    Our only option is to wait for them to fix Celeste, I don't see anyone else doing Bluetooth Obex file transfer, it must be very difficult to make it work on all sorts of phones. I'm sure when it is done Mr Ringwald's twitter photo will show him looking less stressed.

Well, it wasn't me or any other customer who kept assuring it wouldn't have taken much, who kept assuring pretty much everything was already fixed, who kept assuring it was almost ready. If one states this and then simply disappears then respect is the last thing one can expect. We are approaching 1 month since that "it's almost ready" twit, this is just pathetic. There are honest devs who tell their customers if they have to take more time to fix things, there are others not so honest who tell everything is allright, and maybe they even didn't start to fix things! This was cheating to get more paying customers, nothing more, nothing less. This bunch of liars and their alpha-state apps have to be removed from the Cydia Repo scene asap.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Dave View Post
    Cocoanuts and BTstack Mathias Ringwald are obviously having extensive fixing issues.
    Our only option is to wait for them to fix Celeste, I don't see anyone else doing Bluetooth Obex file transfer, it must be very difficult to make it work on all sorts of phones. I'm sure when it is done Mr Ringwald's twitter photo will show him looking less stressed.
    Last edited by Fafner; 05-02-2011 at 12:51 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Response from Mr Ringwald Found at
    http://code.google.com/p/btstack/wiki/OBEX
    @punkza.. then thanks for your support and patience. we're definitely working on it, I've reworked the init code to make it always set up correctly, fixed small bugs, and just finished a PreferencesBundle? for BTstack to switch between iOS, BTstack, and OFF. Now, we have some UI ugliness and fixes for 4.3.x left. Aside from that, some rather intelligent person decided to waste his time on breaking my copy protection and even set up a fake authentication server for people that don't want to pay for anything. This will require an update to the copy protection, which also takes time, too, sorry. Btw. Celeste was released on March 24 and I really hope get the update out before it gets 2 months.
    Last edited by DC_Dave; 05-02-2011 at 02:15 PM.

So after "all done, just Action Menu left" and 1 month of nothing, the situation is this? Just finished a PreferenceBundle which was already presented as Screenshot 1 month ago, UI ugliness, more time needed to rewrite a new copy protection which will be cracked within 2 days, and what more? If ppl who paid for it are going to be the ones waiting most, I may be tempted to go the crack way instead of the honest way next time this crew will release something...
    "I really hope get the update out before it gest 2 months"?? 3 more weeks waiting and that's not even certain yet, when it was supposed to get updated after "less than a week" when the matter was to sell it? Are we going to wait till iOS 5 gets released to get a 4.3.x working release (it was like this for the 1st release anyways)??
    Last edited by Fafner; 05-03-2011 at 03:41 PM.

Thanks

If only they gave us news .. But cocoanuts.co is as dead as them on tweeter since April 9th.
    If we have to wait they find a way to keep their tweak far from hackers, I'd rather develop my own Celeste
    Two words : Motor boat

Stop posting links to a paid app.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 05-04-2011 at 05:25 PM.

Removed the link^^^ it's a paid app and we don't share those here

Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    Removed the link^^^ it's a paid app and we don't share those here
    Ahah .... "It's a paid app !" you state !!

Stop selling via cydia an app which doesn't work n' moreover w/ no update, no fix, no support !! Be honest at least !!

I don't promote piracy normally, but this dev crew is earning it. Skilled coders they may be, but their PR sucks big balls. As a customer such things can't be accepted.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,536 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jpmarch View Post
    Ahah .... "It's a paid app !" you state !!

Stop selling via cydia an app which doesn't work n' moreover w/ no update, no fix, no support !! Be honest at least !!
    Broomhead isnt the one selling it. Forum rules state piracy is a not allowed so anybody posting warez will have it removed. Any problems with the app should be taken up with the developers, not us.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast