+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Update for Celeste

is a discussion within the

Celeste

forums, a part of the

CocoaNuts Support

section;
so is it any good? is it worth uninstalling 1.1.1-1 for?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

so is it any good? is it worth uninstalling 1.1.1-1 for?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

but whens the celeste update coming out? and why hasnt the developer tweeted or replyed to any emails since april the 9th? and how i do i update action menu without updating anything else?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karl1221 View Post
    but whens the celeste update coming out? and why hasnt the developer tweeted or replyed to any emails since april the 9th? and how i do i update action menu without updating anything else?
    just uninstall action menue and install the one from big boss repo or if you have the right one install there should be an update in cydia

that was weird mine upgraded action menu version to 1.2.0 with out uninstalling first from big bosses repo... now i can remove that other crappy repo and hope that celeste it still working

yes he stopped replying to my tweets also.... there is no release date

-=update=-

wow action menu works better then 1.1.1-1 did and it actually lets you send more... ringtones that came with the iphone but it crashes when i try send sms and so did the other action menu

tried .avis from ifile i tried going directly to the photos folder and that works with videos and pics as normal and everything sends finally from a good trustworthy repo and i can remove that other crappy one.

its a shame to see going into ipod and selecting a song still does not work but i assume thats a celeste update not a action menu one..

great work getting bluetooth to work... and this is something apple will never add officially
    Last edited by Unleashed84; 05-15-2011 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

but thats only a update for action menu not for celeste itself like we were promised

Green Apple
    Thanks

but thats only a update for action menu not for celeste itself like we were promised

Action Menu hasn't been developed by the Celeste crew, it's just a package Celeste uses and depends from.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thats true and they have been ignoring tweets and emails and fb messages i imagine... but i dont care any more because its working and sending everything that i will ever want to send .. well apart from sms tones and being able to select any mp3 from the ipod folder and send it.. that would be nice...

plus it wont be long for ios 4.4 so the work starts all over again with every new firmware released. i just hope they dont run away like that idiot Medevil did and i am glad i never gave him my money. (meDevil)

this one i paid for and its the first ever cydia app i ever paid for. before this i was just downloading the free ones and refused to get the pay for ones..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

exactly so whens the CELESTE update coming out?

Thanks

Omg what is wrong with my device... I have AM 1.2 and Celeste installed from BigBoss and MMi repositories, but I just get an "Upgrade" button from Action Menu... Nothing similar to "send" or whatever ...

Already tried uninstalling everything but same problem
    Two words : Motor boat

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can someone just tell me when the CELESTE update is coming out??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i dont understand the problem? you download action menu update it and it installs and then you have celeste on in the AM settings and make sure celeste is on. what i did was added a toggle in sbsettings for celeste and just turn it on and it works better then 1.1.1-1 ever did...

show some pics?

Thanks

can someone just tell me when the CELESTE update is coming out??
    If you had read the topic, you'd know that actually, because NOBODY KNOWS ! Cocoanuts devs aren't responding to anyone...
    Two words : Motor boat

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

leave them to get it working instead of wasting all their time replying to us all asking when will it be released?

so instead they ignore... i mean how many times can you answer the same question 24/7 some one will always ask every day 100's of ppl.. they must of run into problems because they where saying very soon for a while

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Last report from Mr Ringwald on 2nd May was...

thanks for your support and patience. we're definitely working on it, I've reworked the init code to make it always set up correctly, fixed small bugs, and just finished a PreferencesBundle? for BTstack to switch between iOS, BTstack, and OFF. Now, we have some UI ugliness and fixes for 4.3.x left. Aside from that, some rather intelligent person decided to waste his time on breaking my copy protection and even set up a fake authentication server for people that don't want to pay for anything. This will require an update to the copy protection, which also takes time, too, sorry. Btw. Celeste was released on March 24 and I really hope get the update out before it gets 2 months.

So looks like 9 days to go 

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

damn these thieves they ruine it for every one else because they are too cheap to pay for such a good app

Green Apple
    Thanks

I hope the developer reads this thread.

Look, I want to GIVE YOU MONEY, I really do, at least give me an estimated ETA on WHEN I can give you money. But if you dont communicate that to me, you leave me and other potential customers no choice but to seek out unofficial ways to make Bluetooth File Transfer to work. (as ironic as that is)

Did you forget your twitter password? Maybe you just dont have the time anymore for the project and you want to pursue other things? Or, maybe you just got pissed off that someone cracked the package? Look, Im on your side, and all those are very valid and understandable reasons - but for goodness sake. Just tell us if we should bother anymore so we dont have to waste our time.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sketchstudios View Post
    I hope the developer reads this thread.

Look, I want to GIVE YOU MONEY, I really do, at least give me an estimated ETA on WHEN I can give you money. But if you dont communicate that to me, you leave me and other potential customers no choice but to seek out unofficial ways to make Bluetooth File Transfer to work. (as ironic as that is)

Did you forget your twitter password? Maybe you just dont have the time anymore for the project and you want to pursue other things? Or, maybe you just got pissed off that someone cracked the package? Look, Im on your side, and all those are very valid and understandable reasons - but for goodness sake. Just tell us if we should bother anymore so we dont have to waste our time.
    no one has an ETA so they cant tell you what they dont know. you and a lot of others are asking when but the devs cant give an answer so they ignore us...

plus it works perfectly well on ios 4.3.3 with action menu 1.2..

only problem i have is receiving files.. when i try send one to my iphone there is no accept/reject box and nothing happens.. is that just me or any one else using celeste?

patients and it will come

just downloaded the celeste 1.2.1 update...

i dont notice any difference, and i still cant receive file sonly send them
    Last edited by Unleashed84; 05-16-2011 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

I just tried to send an image from my PC to my iPhone and it worked fine. I got the prompt, accepted, transferred. Are you sure you enabled Celeste in SBSettings?
    I'm with Action Menu 1.2.1 and the usual Celeste version.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

im sending from my macbook pro to iphone but i get no request on my iphone.. AM 1.2.1 same as you

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unleashed84 View Post
    im sending from my macbook pro to iphone but i get no request on my iphone.. AM 1.2.1 same as you
    Odd. I'm on a Windows 7 x64 SP1 PC with an Hama microdongle. iPhone is running 4.3.3 ofc.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yep 4.3.3 as well... i wonder why it works for you and not me.. my iphone does not like my macbook pro lol .. gonna have to try from another device see what happens