+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Update for Celeste

is a discussion within the

Celeste

forums, a part of the

CocoaNuts Support

section;
it may not be official but using it makes celeste work i paid like every one else here so i want it to work.. when there is an official update
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

it may not be official but using it makes celeste work i paid like every one else here so i want it to work.. when there is an official update to celeste or action menue then i will be glad to upgrade and stop using non official action menue but on twitter there was tones of msgs saying very soon then nothing happened and now no word from the devs.. though probably because a nother fw was released after 4.3.1 and already there is 4.3.3..

but i need my bt ;p

Green Apple
    Thanks

Minor firmware releases don't break things, they just fix minor issues without going deep into the OS, the release of 4.3.1, 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 can't be used as an excuse to delay releases...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fafner View Post
    Minor firmware releases don't break things, they just fix minor issues without going deep into the OS, the release of 4.3.1, 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 can't be used as an excuse to delay releases...
    Perfect & agreed 100% !!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

rpetrich Action Menu and plus pack update for 4.3 should be out this coming weekend, plus a little bonus...
    Tweeted about 6 hours ago

Green Apple
    Thanks

A bit OT but...anyone tried Celeste with the pack update? Can they work together or does Celeste force you to use the basic version? Ofc I'm referring to what we have atm (Celeste 0.9.0, AM Pack 1.1).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unleashed84 View Post
    what version of action menue are you using? using the wrong one will make the app useless and not work. though i need to get hold of another device with bluetooth and try it out, for macbook pro it works every time
    Using 1.1.1 actually... Couldn't even pass the installation if I hadn't downloaded that.
    Most of BT stuck at "Connecting" step, after validating the pin code on my side.

And btw, I do not have the "Send" button that I'm supposed to have everywhere with Action Menu... Just have it on photo roll
    Last edited by Broomhead; 05-13-2011 at 06:41 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

where are you sending to? for me it works every time sending to my macbook pro, did you restart after installing it ?

Thanks

Yep I did,
    I tried to send this to a Nokia phone, it worked for other phones, and my computer
    Two words : Motor boat

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

Please don't post warez repo's here at MMi you know.... Forum rules

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the only reason i even added that repo was for 1.1.1-1 action menue.. because no other action menue versions can get celeste to work

Thanks

Whatever the repo, I'm just tired of being screwed, not trying to promote it...

So I assume you didn't heard of the dev team neither ?
    Maybe they're dead ! That would explain a lot ! Maybe the Cocoanuts guy was Bin Laden, who knows..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

Sorry to hear about your frustration, but that's no reason to break our forum rules on warez. No warez. No links to warez. That is all....

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    Sorry to hear about your frustration, but that's no reason to break our forum rules on warez. No warez. No links to warez. That is all....
    As moderator you have to recall forum rules ... Ok perfect ! but don't forget every people in this forum have good reasons to be frustated, moreover yr role is also to follow-up pending actions on yr side and relay them here (see posts #33 & 34) i.e. did MMi owners reach Celeste dev's and what's the situation in terms of fresh news ????

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jpmarch View Post
    As moderator you have to recall forum rules ... Ok perfect ! but don't forget every people in this forum have good reasons to be frustated, moreover yr role is also to follow-up pending actions on yr side and relay them here (see posts #33 & 34) i.e. did MMi owners reach Celeste dev's and what's the situation in terms of fresh news ????

I fully agree. If devs can be reached take a damn decision and do the moves needed to remove their crap from the Repository. It's a shame that their apps are still available for purchase, given their pathetic attitude towards those idiots who trust them (that includes me). Ofc everyone could set up a private Repository and still sell crap, but having this s/&/(& at one of the most regarded Repositories around is disgusting.
    Last edited by Fafner; 05-14-2011 at 09:26 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can someone tell me when the celeste update is coming out? i havent heard anything in weeks

karl

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

there was tones of updates on twitter shortly after 4.3.1 but they kept saying very soon then one day stopped replying to tweets.. i bet they stumbled into a problem or something and will take them much longer, but it works pretty well atm and will send most files.. but it would be nice to be able to send .pdfs like receipts and other ones i download online from my isp..etc and if you try send ringtones it crashes unless you send one you aded yourself via ssh.. and with ifile everything sends

Thanks

It does work more or less if you have Action Menue 1.1.1 installed from an illegal repository which I won't name cause I'll may be ban for life, but anyway, we're still need an update of this... Or at least, a sign they're working on it ! Which I doubt ...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Furax44 View Post
    It does work more or less if you have Action Menue 1.1.1 installed from an illegal repository which I won't name cause I'll may be ban for life, but anyway, we're still need an update of this... Or at least, a sign they're working on it ! Which I doubt ...
    Yep pretty much works perfectly with that version installed. 1.1.1-1. I don't know how they managed to get it working and the official one does not, but I don't mind because it works now

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

rpetrich ActionMenu 1.2 is out with support for 4.3; New "Playing" action in plus pack. Rich Text For Mail ($4.99) is now out on #cydia
    about 4 hours ago

Green Apple
    Thanks

As announced previously, Action Menu vers 1.2.0 is available on Cydia store (BigBoss repo)
    Will test it w/ Celeste to see if awaited working improvements are confirmed.
    Test results for everyone to be posted in this forum ....