Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Solve] Windows 7 - Sending/Receiving files

Cool [Solve] Windows 7 - Sending/Receiving files
    Simple
    Start Menu -> Run ->
    C: \Windows\System32\fsquirt.exe
    Or Start Menu -> search Bluetooth File Transfer
    Select Receive/Send files to Receive/Send
    That's all
    Thanks to zYxMa
    Last edited by musicazx; 03-25-2011 at 08:03 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musicazx For This Useful Post:

kerode (03-26-2011), simer_cool (03-26-2011)

I have tried to pair my phone 3gs 4.2.1 to my laptop which has bluetooth but every time i switch on celeste it switches of bluetooth discovery.I have tried MUSICAZA solution above but can only recieve files can anyone help me with this or even a tutorial for all if someone has the time thanx.

-.- It's nothing to do with default bluetooth in your phone. It's using different Bluetooth program called Btstack. To send file just simply turn on Celeste on your phone and click sent file using "Bluetooth file transfer" like I have mention above

Default Awesome tip, it works!
    Quote Originally Posted by musicazx View Post
    -.- It's nothing to do with default bluetooth in your phone. It's using different Bluetooth program called Btstack. To send file just simply turn on Celeste on your phone and click sent file using "Bluetooth file transfer" like I have mention above
    Your solution actually prompted me to register and join here! At first I was ready to accept that Celeste can only work one way to my iphone. haha Thanks, been trying to get this working and thought it was my lenovo drivers being outdated or just outrght not working. hehe Also considered Blue Soleil but this is fine as it is.

Have found a way to make this work from windows explorer (right click) so no need to get to this specific app?

Regards