Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone // Polaroid Pogo : Celeste Settings

Default Iphone // Polaroid Pogo : Celeste Settings
    Hi there.

I specifically bought Celeste to work with my Polaroid Pogo Bluetooth printer.
    I keep initiating transfers but the device fails to connect and I want to verify the passcode is correct.
    How do I access Celeste's settings on the iPhone to make the appropriate change...?

Furthermore, if anyone has had any success with iPhone//Pogo tethering, please let me know your secret! [email protected]

Thanks!

Adrien Potier

Same here.
    Some hours ago I got asked for the code when choosing the POGO-Printer (default is 6000) and then it said connecting, but nothing had happened...
    Now it even doesn´t ask for the code, only the connecting pop-up apears...
    Hope there is a solution for this, cause I´ve waited about a year to use my POGO-printer angain!

i am also using this app solely for it's polaroid pogo connectivity. i hope this gets resolved asap...

same here.. cannot get it to work.. it also seems to hang my lockscreen during an attempted transfer and it locks.

i asked Matthias on his OBEX wiki page about this a couple of weeks ago. he said that it works and that he has a pogo printer himself. i do hope that someone from cocoanuts responds to this thread soon to confirm this.

Tested with an iPhone 4 I wonder?

I've bought the license also for the PoGo printer. I have a iPhone 4 firmware 4.2.1 jailbreaked with greenpoison rc5 and I have the same problem than you guys. display sending but just never send.
    and all the bluetooth devises are shown as unknown.
    I also have to uninstall it every time I want to listen to my music or call someone in my car with hand free Bluetooth...

Quote Originally Posted by aphotopro View Post
    Hi there.

I specifically bought Celeste to work with my Polaroid Pogo Bluetooth printer.
    I keep initiating transfers but the device fails to connect and I want to verify the passcode is correct.
    How do I access Celeste's settings on the iPhone to make the appropriate change...?

Furthermore, if anyone has had any success with iPhone//Pogo tethering, please let me know your secret! [email protected]

Thanks!

Adrien Potier

Same here... Please Cocoanuts... Help. I understand that during testing this did work or at least it did according to the blog. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Same here - I was very dissapointed :-(

Default Help please!!!!!
    I also bought Celeste specifically to work with my Bluetooth Printer Polaroid Pogo, and refuses to work!

Help please!

Same problem here.

Running 4.2.1 on a Greenpoison jailbroke iPhone 4 (brand new). Let's hope Cocoanuts updates this glitch soon.

Like many, we have waited quite a long time to use this mobile printer with our iPhone(s).

If anyone that has had success getting Celeste to work with the Polaroid Pogo, please tell us the specifics (ie type of jailbreak, iPhone being used, and version update).

One poster above mentioned it worked great, but (oddly) didn't give any details. This is the only individual (including comments from iphonehacks.com) claiming to have success.

UPDATE: The poster above deleted his/her comment!

Looking forward to Celeste working!
    Last edited by sanderssupply; 03-26-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Hi, I have an iphone 4 ios4.2.1 with celeste installed an it can't comunicate with my pogo polaroid printer over bluetooth, same problem with my ipad 1st. gen.

I'll just add my vote to getting Celeste compatible with the Polaroid Pogo printer. Once I have confirmation that it works I would gladly purchase. I see mobile printer connectivity as the single most useful application of this app, and it's a shame it doesn't seem to be fully functioning yet. I eagerly await an update to resolve this issue.
    A Feast of Beast

Default soup nazi says - no pogo for you !!!!
    the comments on this forum and lack of response from this developer sound EXACTLY like what happened when iBlueNova offered bluetooth file transfers at $6 a pop via cydia on earlier iOS versions last year. Didn't work !!! EXACT same problems everyone here is complaining about with Celeste. FYI: The developer of iBlueNova NEVER answered anyone, never returned anyone's $$$, took the money and has never been heard from since. :-( It wouldn't surprise me if the Celeste app code isn't a rip-off and mod of the iBlueNova code :-O

FYI, i did get a response from them a few days ago. they said they are working on the fix. however, they didn't confirm that it will make it into the next update.

i also purchased it solely for polaroid connectivity

Cool Celeste pogo
    If you now do the update for celeste and then reboot your iphone it should work as this is what I have done and working fine. I have also made sure my "bluetooth" is off in SB settings and celeste on. Make sure you reboot, before I did it only got as high as 25% file transferred.