+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Transfer Times - way too slow.

is a discussion within the

Celeste

forums, a part of the

CocoaNuts Support

section;
Right, thanks for the app/tweak/plugin/whatever, (tho the price is questionable ;p) I have an issue regarding how much time it takes for files to be sent over to and from
    iPhone? More like MyPhone zYxMa's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Transfer Times - way too slow.
    Right,

thanks for the app/tweak/plugin/whatever, (tho the price is questionable ;p)
    I have an issue regarding how much time it takes for files to be sent over to and from a different device.

I've just sent a file, 19MB mp3 from my iPod library to my Win7x64 PC. It took about 4 minutes for completion.

I have Belkin Bluetooth Dongle version 2.1 with EDR so surely it shouldn't take more than 30 seconds.

Sending/receiving a picture @ 600KB takes about 10-15 seconds. I don't think it's right and I hope it will get improved, otherwise there is not much sense of using it, because it takes faaar to long!

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 15,583 Times in 4,085 Posts

Ab
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 03-24-2011 at 06:55 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone zYxMa's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not moaning. It's bug reporting! You need to understand that when somebody charges money for something, support is greatly appreciated and by saying it is slow it means it is too slow and that needs improving.
    I could talk about it for ages, but what's the point? It needs to be faster - end of story! :P