Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Broken BT Audio headset

Default Broken BT Audio headset
    Hello,

When you activate CELESTE, any BT audio headset is immediately broken.
    You need to restart the iphone and re-pair, to fix it.
    So, for the time being have CELESTE de-activated while using your iphone with a BT audio headset.

Anyone else have that?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to geovass For This Useful Post:

Saj786 (03-24-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yeah I'm gettting the same problem with my car bluetooth...it just wont connect and i cant put bluetooth on manually anymore!!! aarrrgh. How do you repair it mate? Thanks

Hey all, if you check in your sbsettings toggle there should now be "Celeste"...

If you disable celeste, respring your iDevice, that will fix the cripled iOS BT

Ohh, some people need to reboot to make sure the changes take effect...

Small price to pay but hey, still luv it!

I have the same problem....I bought it for transfer my contacts to my bluetooth car....

Quote Originally Posted by bastounet View Post
    I have the same problem....I bought it for transfer my contacts to my bluetooth car....
    ???

The iPhone already supports Phone Book Access Profile. My Parrot SK4000 motorcycle kit syncs with the phone book every time I use it.

Perhaps it's kinda like how Caller ID profile works with my Parrot kit but not with a Jabra BT8010 (well, it roks if the number is not in your contact list). You may have a compatability issue, but I'm not really sure how Celeste was supposed to fix that for you.

Same problem! No pairing possible. At first start celeste asks for pairing code and gives 0000 but I need 1234 for my Audi BT handsfree to pair. No chance with deactivating celeste and respring or reboot. Does not work anymore. Uninstalled celeste, now handsfree works again!
    Please fix asap!
    Last edited by rainman99; 03-24-2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: 1234

I have Toyota car and bluetooth not support iPhone. Bluetooth wait that iPhone send the contact .. I hoped celeste could send the contact