Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Deal of a Lifetime

is a discussion within the

BST Completed Transactions

forums, a part of the

Buy | Sell | Trade

section;
Hey Guys! I have a story to tell you all. I love my kids to death but there expensive and wast quite a lot of money so a good $1400
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Deal of a Lifetime
    Hey Guys!
    I have a story to tell you all.

I love my kids to death but there expensive and wast quite a lot of money

so a good $1400 later... I am stuck with two Unlocked iphone 4S

one is white and the other is black

and due to recent events they can no longer have them

so i am here needing to sell them

if you are interested in one or even both shoot me a private message on here

i will be selling them for cheap due to not have a use for them so just give me an offer

if you are thinking of having a child... you will have to deal with things like this haha

and if you have kids, you understand my predicament here

Thanks
    Thanked 9,622 Times in 5,900 Posts

Sorry for your predicament but we must abide by the forum rules.

Forum rules;

We have strict rules for the ModMyI Buy | Sell | Trade Forum to protect all involved.

Note: ModMyI.com assumes no risk for any loss or fraudulent activity resulting from transactions from within this forum, and by conducting transactions resulting from this forum you assume all risk. We WILL however do our best to make sure this is a fair place and a safe one. There are always inherent risks, which is why we require everyone to follow the 5 P's:

Pictures. You MUST post at least one picture of your item in the thread. If you need hosting, ImageShack works great. Make sure any flaws or problems are documented here BEFORE shipping or selling.
    Proof. All pictures need to have your user name on a piece of paper clearly visible in the photo.
    Price. You MUST list a price or what you are looking for in trade in your first post. Any thread without a price will be deleted immediately.
    Payment. We recommend PayPal for safe, secure payments. A verified member of PayPal is the safest way to deal with internet payments. Beware of people wanting to use Western Union or Cashiers Checks or Money Orders, as these are most often fraud.
    Person. No one with less than 31 posts nor been a member for less than a month is allowed to post in this forum. Any violators will be deleted immediately. You can always check out a users posts by clicking their name in the thread. Also be careful if someone cites their eBay feedback~make sure to send them a message on eBay and wait for them to reply so you can verify it is in fact them. ALWAYS use signature confirmation and insurance on your shipments. Its best to meet in person, although obviously its not always possible.

ANY THREAD WHICH DEFIES ANY OF THESE RULES IS SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE DELETION WITHOUT NOTICE. WE ARE STRICT ON THIS.

THIS FORUM IS FOR BUYING, SELLING, AND TRADING--NOT CHATTING. OFF TOPIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL OFFERINGS. THIS IS FOR PRIVATE TRANSACTIONS ONLY. ANY COMMERCIAL POSTINGS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DELETION OF THREAD AND AN IMMEDIATE BAN OF THE USER.

Thread Closed.