Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS 32GB Old Bootrom. Factory unlocked. UK. 200. 5.1 untethered!

is a discussion within the

BST Completed Transactions

forums, a part of the

Buy | Sell | Trade

section;
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPhone 3GS 32GB Old Bootrom. Factory unlocked. UK. 200. 5.1 untethered!
    Hi, I'm selling my spare iPhone, it's a 3GS 32GB model and crucially Old Bootrom.

Condition I would say is good. Being 100% it's not perfect, it has a few blemishes on the back, plus the crack at the charging port, which I've "repaired" with supaglu, but the screen is good and it's 100% working, not a single issue.

The pictures I think say it regards condition, but please consider it's not new and has signs of use. Battery is fine, still holds full charge and lasts as long, if not a bit longer, than my iPhone 4.

As it's my spare phone it's hardly used, hence the condition.

It started life on O2 in the UK but was factory unlocked, it's been tested to work on all the UK networks, and I suspect all worldwide ones too.

It's currently running 5.01 and is Jailbreak'd (Jailbroken?). Being an old Bootrom it can be upgraded to 5.1 and Jailbreak'd untethered. I can do this if anyone wants.

Before sending it out I will be restore back to 5.01, or 5.1 and JB if you want, you need to tell me what you want done with it. It's up to you.

I can take payment via cheque, bank transfer or Paypal. I own a retail business (cycle shop) so can also take credit card payments if you want and process it thru the machine at work. Please note however this is not being sold on behalf of my business, it's my personal phone so there is no VAT in the price.

My price is 200 plus shipping. It's not negotiable. This is an old bottom 3GS, so worth it! Shipping within the UK is about 8 depending on the service you want. Outside the UK, please supply me a full address and I'll get a price.

I will ship worldwide, but for outside Uk I will only accept bank transfer as payment method. Plus, I will ship worldwide by the buyers requested method, I will not be responsible for lose in post. If lost, I will process an insurance claim (providing the buyer has paid for the service) but will only refund once the claim has been paid.

Pics below and here: 3GS - a set on Flickr

Contact me below or via PM initially.

Thanks

Goodness. 550 views, no comments or anything. Old Bootroms not worth what I thought?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

They're worth a good amount of money bro. It's just that it's a 3GS and the thing has some limitations such as it's lack of RAM and stuff. The phone itself looks great and I'll give ya credit for keeping it in such good condition. You will get an offer in the future bro, I can guarantee it.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i recently sold ip4 16G unlocked for $300 and ip4 32g unlocked for $350. your asking $320 for your 3GS. thats probably the reason why so many views and not too many interests

i also have a 3gs 16Mb old bootrom unlocked running ios5.1.. i'll be lucky to sell it for $150

Green Apple
    Thanks

200 is a bit ott mate, i can buy 3gs's all day for 90 quid on facebook pages mate

Thanks

90? Ya right! Show me a link to a genuine working 3GS in decent condition for 90 and I'll buy it and give you 20 for the link.

My one is sold now BTW.

Thanks

No links? Thought not.