Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UDID Registrations only $4!! Any extra devices wanted only $3 each!!

I currently have 77 slots still open, i opened the account today so you'll have a full 365 days in my dev account. I charge $4 for your first device and then any additional devices that you want registered costs an extra $3 each. if you want in on this reply here or email me at [email protected] (i would rather you email me then post a reply here) if you want in on this. I will register as soon as i recieve payment and your UDIDs at [email protected] via paypal and include the UDIDs in your message, also can you please pay in canadian? if you can't thats alright.

come on guys, i will register your devices basically instantaneously after receiving payment!

Also, if you want proof email me and i can send you a screenshot of all the devices that i've already registered
    Last edited by brownan; 06-09-2011 at 12:14 AM. Reason: proof

I can also answer any questions you may have about upgrading as well as offer links to download ll the necessary files.

I have already upgraded 23 people and they are all very happy

I attached a screenshot of all the registered devices as proof that I am legit unlike the many scammers out there plus all my transactions are done through paypal so if anything goes wrong you can always file a dispute

e-mail me or post here if you have any questions. Also, if i've already upgraded you would you mind leaving some feedback here for others to see?

-screen-shot-2011-06-08-11.30.29-pm.png

By the way I still have 71 open slots for whoever needs an iDevice registered
    Last edited by brownan; 06-09-2011 at 12:24 AM.