Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dev slot

Default dev slot
    I have a dev account if anyone is interested. I've been a member here for some time now so know I'm not a scammer. It's $5 a spot. PM me if interested and I'll send you my paypal info.

You'll need to get hold of the beta iOS 5 and itunes yourself. I'll just add the UDID ASAP

edit:

Please include you payment info so I know whose device ID belongs to what device.
    Last edited by geo411m; 06-07-2011 at 07:39 PM.
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

dammit!! i just paid $10 minutes ago....
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

factory unlocked phones have this already registered?

No, this will tell apple you have a registered developer device so you can use their beta software.
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    hi there, i would like dev slots for my iPhone 4 and iPad 2, i understand that this will require two separate payments... Any discounts? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by shirwan72 View Post
    hi there, i would like dev slots for my iPhone 4 and iPad 2, i understand that this will require two separate payments... Any discounts? ;-)
    Sure. PM me for details.

To anyone that has gotten a developer slot from me please post if you were satisfied. I know as a buyer of a service, I would like to read reviews. As it stands I still have plenty of slots available.

i'm pretty sure i've been screwed out of $10 from a member named matt.superman

do you still have slots open?
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

I still have slots. PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by nickswagger View Post

i think i've been screwed $10 too bro wft

Quote Originally Posted by slim009 View Post
    i think i've been screwed $10 too bro wft
    That sucks guys. I don't sucker people because I'm a big believer in karma and don't want to get screwed myself.

Quote Originally Posted by nickswagger View Post

thats a shame bro i think i"ve been done too bro by the same guy

Please include your UDID and paypal name so I know which device to add. Someone sent me a payment but didn't include any information.

Edit:

Nevermind, user sent me his information.
    Last edited by geo411m; 06-10-2011 at 07:55 AM.

still got 40 slots left. PM me if interested.