+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: #3 connector repair service!

is a discussion within the

BST Completed Transactions

forums, a part of the

Buy | Sell | Trade

section;
Hey guys, I know some of you love DIY repairs, but sometimes do you accidentally make a mistake or rush into doing something? Well if you have done a digitizer
    iPhone? More like MyPhone krazy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default #3 connector repair service!
    Hey guys, I know some of you love DIY repairs, but sometimes do you accidentally make a mistake or rush into doing something? Well if you have done a digitizer replacement on your 3G or 3GS and damaged your #3 connector, I'm the guy to go to! I charge $50usd within the US and $60usd internationally. That includes a new connector, the repair, and shipping back to you! I have done many phones for many people.

Check out the review of my work, here it is on one of my customer's blog pages:

iPhone Connector Repair Review (Hector Truong)

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails #3 connector repair service!-splayedlogicboard-vi.jpg  
    How to fix #3 CONNECTORS:
    http://hectordtruong.blogspot.com/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Search on eBay for the member "this is living" (put underscores between the user's name) and look at all of this member's services. This seller has state-of-the-art equipment, and is extremely kind and knowledgeable. Basically repair center provide only a few repairs like the screen (digitizer), battery and light sensor or ear speaker repairs - no soldering work.

blackberry service centre in Delhi