Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTT: Macbook Running Snow Leopard

Thanks

Default WTT: Macbook Running Snow Leopard
    So im trading a 1.83GHz Macbook... Core Duo Intel, 1GB RAM 160GB HDD Combo Drive, Need a PC laptop, preferably not a dell but well see.
    Its running Snow Leopard right now, can put Tiger on it and possibly leopard (disc is scratched getting a new one) Comes with Tiger Discs to restore computer, and possible leopard disc if i can do that. Power Cable, Apple Remote, ect included, one chip on the machine other then that fine.

Reminder: Snow Leopard is BETA.

Last edited by DoerrFan; 09-28-2008 at 01:21 PM.

whats the rating from 1 - 10?
    10 being best mint condition of course.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bklynjava View Post
    whats the rating from 1 - 10?
    10 being best mint condition of course.
    I'd say about 7, its in great condition except one the crack where the plastic is gone, its on the edge near the magnetic latch and its maybe 1 inch long, but about 2-3mm wide so its not to big at all, theres this weird stuff on the track pad thats clear and you can only see in the right light, doesn't affect usability at all though. Aside from that its fine.

As long as it works and isn't to beat up its good.
    These are the specs right?
    1.83GHz Macbook... Dual Core Intel, 1GB RAM 160GB HDD Combo Drive.
    What's the specs of the laptop you need?
    I would assume something comparable right?

If yes I may have something for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bklynjava View Post
    As long as it works and isn't to beat up its good.
    These are the specs right?
    1.83GHz Macbook... Dual Core Intel, 1GB RAM 160GB HDD Combo Drive.
    What's the specs of the laptop you need?
    I would assume something comparable right?

If yes I may have something for you.
    Yes comparable of course, preferably running Vista.
    Of course i'll take something better

its core duo....not dual core...

and these pupppies run vista no problem

why are you trading?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keatonreckard View Post
    its core duo....not dual core...

and these pupppies run vista no problem

why are you trading?
    Fixed.

I am trading because i need a Vista machine for development....Yes i know boot camp, but the erm "free" Vista isn't working on it.

Ouch, if you had a Mac Pro I would trade in a heartbeat.

Just some info, I may be interested, but I need to debate a few things first.

Studio 1735, Intel Core 2 Duo T9300, 2.5GHz, 800Mhz, 6M L2 Cache
    Windows Vista Premium System
    Hi-Res. TL widescreen 17.0 inch WLED display (1920x1200) w/ 2.0M Pixel Camera
    ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 3650
    120G 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive Free Fall Sensor

Those are just the main specs. It will be brand new coming in tomorrow. We may have to work something out considering it's probably worth a little more than yours if you're rather interested.

Reako

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    Ouch, if you had a Mac Pro I would trade in a heartbeat.

Just some info, I may be interested, but I need to debate a few things first.

Studio 1735, Intel Core 2 Duo T9300, 2.5GHz, 800Mhz, 6M L2 Cache
    Windows Vista Premium System
    Hi-Res. TL widescreen 17.0 inch WLED display (1920x1200) w/ 2.0M Pixel Camera
    ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 3650
    120G 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive Free Fall Sensor

Those are just the main specs. It will be brand new coming in tomorrow. We may have to work something out considering it's probably worth a little more than yours if you're rather interested.

Reako
    I would be, should i throw in cash or anything else you need?
    I haz Apple Keyboard

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a 1.9ghz amd athlon 64 with windows home ultimate on it. Retails for about 1100 bucks... just bought a tablet pc and don't need the other one (was required to get tablet for school). PM me and let me know!

EDIT: it is this one http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1218010845704 but a LITTLE bit lower model (that retails mroe around 1100 bucks, couldn't find the exact model online. It also has a 3 year accidental damage plan from best buy. Also might be worth a bit more than your machine but we can probably work something out
    Last edited by sziklassy; 09-29-2008 at 09:58 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    I have a 1.9ghz amd athlon 64 with windows home ultimate on it. Retails for about 1100 bucks... just bought a tablet pc and don't need the other one (was required to get tablet for school). PM me and let me know!

EDIT: it is this one Sony - VAIO Laptop with Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology - White - VGNFW270J/W but a LITTLE bit lower model (that retails mroe around 1100 bucks, couldn't find the exact model online. It also has a 3 year accidental damage plan from best buy. Also might be worth a bit more than your machine but we can probably work something out
    It has the Blu Ray Drive?

Hey, i have a few nice Dell's that are running Vista just fine that have comparable specs, but that i would be willing to give you a few bucks in addition for a trade, i'm at my office right now so i cant give you specs off the top of my head but it's basically the same specs as your MB. Let me know as im not sure if you'd rather trade for something your going to have to spend a little money on or get something that works and you get some extra money. let me know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brandongriff View Post
    Hey, i have a few nice Dell's that are running Vista just fine that have comparable specs, but that i would be willing to give you a few bucks in addition for a trade, i'm at my office right now so i cant give you specs off the top of my head but it's basically the same specs as your MB. Let me know as im not sure if you'd rather trade for something your going to have to spend a little money on or get something that works and you get some extra money. let me know.
    What are the specs of the machines that are similar, as well as the one thats "extra"?