+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Want to trade a 2g iPhone 16gb 2.1 unlocked jb and a PSP for A 3g 16gb iphone

is a discussion within the

BST Completed Transactions

forums, a part of the

Buy | Sell | Trade

section;
As the title says, im willing to trade my 2g iphone 16gb 2.1 unlocked/jailbroken and a playstation portable for a 3g iphone 16gb.My iphone is in good condition, screen has
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Want to trade a 2g iPhone 16gb 2.1 unlocked jb and a PSP for A 3g 16gb iphone
    As the title says, im willing to trade my 2g iphone 16gb 2.1 unlocked/jailbroken and a playstation portable for a 3g iphone 16gb.My iphone is in good condition, screen has no scratches, comes with 2 covers, an iSkin Revo, and a clear case (forgot what its called but sells for 25 at apple) It also comes with the original headphones,charger, and docking station, also have the original box if you want it.

Now for the playstation portable. It is a 1001K Unit. 1GB memory stick, HAS A CUSTOM FIRMWARE (3.90 m33) and a custom theme. Having a custom firmware basically means you can download any psp/n64/psx/snes/nes/gba etc games and play it on your psp. The psp is like brand new barely used it. comes with 6 games 2 chargers (wall and car) a carrying pouch, usb cord, the headphone add on, and everything else it comes with when you buy it.

so that basically sums it all up, i prefer the iphone to be black(has to be in great condition)

i live in SOCAL area, 626 (rowland heights)

please email me at [email protected]
    or message me on aim: equis ch3x

thanks for looking

Last edited by 613BulletProof; 09-21-2008 at 09:51 PM.

AIM: eQuiS Ch3x

Thanks

Pictures of the devices with your MMi Username within 12 hours please.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    pics posted.

AIM: eQuiS Ch3x

iPhone? More like MyPhone derrickb16's Avatar
    Thanks

dude only the psp picture has your username you gotta have evry pic u post with your name on there
    IF I'VE HELPED YOU BE SURE YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!