Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ATT Employee Plan can I upgrade to Iphone PLan?

Default ATT Employee Plan can I upgrade to Iphone PLan?
    Yo EVERybody...

I have an old ATT PLan that includes 1000 anytime..and 1000 n/w minutes...and unlimited text...but it offers no data....

I have been calling and harassing att to let me add internet onto my plan but they will not budge...

Im still plan on getting a iphone...but will be able to use my current discounted plan on my iphone? Do I have to get it unlocked? What should I do about the internet?

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

wtf? that is so gay from att switch to tmobile u cna add anything and remove anything on your plan with tmobile.
     Think Different

You can keep your plan and add the iPhone data plan like anyone else can. But you will also lose your employee discount just like everyone else does. AT&T employess or any other corporate discount cant be used with the iPhone.

QUOTE=Tombull;48346]Yo EVERybody...

I have an old ATT PLan that includes 1000 anytime..and 1000 n/w minutes...and unlimited text...but it offers no data....

I have been calling and harassing att to let me add internet onto my plan but they will not budge...

Im still plan on getting a iphone...but will be able to use my current discounted plan on my iphone? Do I have to get it unlocked? What should I do about the internet?[/QUOTE]

Red face There is a work around
    I had the same issue! I was told by a ATT employee, that if you have a family talk plan, and you put the other line as the main line on your account, you can still get your disscount. I called in today and did it, and there was no problem!

please explain how?

If I had a family plan, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hatcherboy View Post
    I had the same issue! I was told by a ATT employee, that if you have a family talk plan, and you put the other line as the main line on your account, you can still get your disscount. I called in today and did it, and there was no problem!

get a 1.0.2 firmware iphone, jailbreak it/bypass activation....go to your account setup on wireless.att.com and add the smartphone unlimited connect for $19.99.