Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4S on Family Data Unlimited?

Default iPhone 4S on Family Data Unlimited?
    Is this even possible now? Ive been using it up until i got my 4s. It worked flawlessly a until i got my upgrade! Now they are actually detecting i have a iphone. It worked fine on my iphone 4,3gs, and iphone 2g. Anyway to get this thing working again?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

If they spotted you and switched you off of it, there probably isn't much you can do. I hear the iPhone 2G trick doesn't work anymore...I could be wrong maybe I remember it incorrectly.

Aside from that, if they don't want you to have it they very well might just win...

They did catch me with their system but its weird because ive been using it for 2 years straight with no problems since the 3gs and the iphone 4. But this time the system catches me every day about 9am in the morning. Today i had used a bogus phone at around 7 and switched it back at 8 and it worked fine. When they system does catch me i just redo the process over again but its just annoying to do that every day if that is the case.

The unlimited data trick still works according to a thread on here.

Yes it does still work. It was added for me a few days ago.

Can you please elaborate on this family unlimited data plan. How does this work.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MYPHONEI's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eb0 View Post
    Yes it does still work. It was added for me a few days ago.
    Nope it does not after the system decides you are using an Iphone ( the AT&T system does know the phone you are using) they are no disabling Data for that phone on the system.

10000% fact and proven happend to me twice this month two Iphones
    one put on my daughter's unlimited data $10 plan, the phone worked for 24 hours for data then boom, no data and phone told her there was no data plan.......... had to switch to $15 plan for her by calling
    Second time yesterday, my wife had a captivate on $15 dollar plan, we upgraded to the free 3GS phone, data worked for 24 hours without switching to the same plan but it says Iphone................yesterday boom same message and no data,

You will get caught it will say

"There is no Data plan for this device"

Good luck but like Russian roulette there is always a bullet