Results 1 to 18 of 18

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Is it possible to use AT&T

  1. #1
    Default Is it possible to use AT&T
    Is it possible for me to use a AT&T sim in Australia and call with it?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

  2. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Welcome to Jamrock
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 62 Times in 61 Posts

    do u have the international plan?
     Think Different

  3. #3
    Well no. But i dont live in the US lol
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    do u have the international plan?
    Or perhaps a very rich relative about to die with you in their will?

    AFAIK it's possible - I believe AT&T has service in Australia but the roaming charges will kill you

    Intl Roaming charges is the premiere justification for unlocking
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

  5. #5
    Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Welcome to Jamrock
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 62 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfunit View Post
    Or perhaps a very rich relative about to die with you in their will?

    AFAIK it's possible - I believe AT&T has service in Australia but the roaming charges will kill you

    Intl Roaming charges is the premiere justification for unlocking
    lol I read that article. Anyways, yea why would u want to use att? just unlock your iphone and u r set
     Think Different

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    lol I read that article. Anyways, yea why would u want to use att? just unlock your iphone and u r set
    Yeah but its taking for ever for the DEVS to figure out an unlock method for firmware 1.1.1.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

  7. #7
    Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Welcome to Jamrock
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 62 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    Yeah but its taking for ever for the DEVS to figure out an unlock method for firmware 1.1.1.
    umm downgrade the firmware and unlocked it. I just did one for my friend and I downgrade the firmware.
     Think Different

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    umm downgrade the firmware and unlocked it. I just did one for my friend and I downgrade the firmware.
    The baseband radio firmware? You got that to work?
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

  9. #9
    Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Welcome to Jamrock
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 62 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfunit View Post
    The baseband radio firmware? You got that to work?
    yea but I don't think he had the new firmware in the iphone. I just did hte downgrade cuz he didn't have 1.0.2
     Think Different

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    umm downgrade the firmware and unlocked it. I just did one for my friend and I downgrade the firmware.
    Yeah i will try.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

  11. #11
    did he have the 4.? baseband firmware?

  12. #12
    So why doesn't everyone just use AT&T and just put those 3rd party MODING apps?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

  13. #13
    Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Welcome to Jamrock
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 62 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    So why doesn't everyone just use AT&T and just put those 3rd party MODING apps?
    because att sucks *** tmobile ftw
     Think Different

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    because att sucks *** tmobile ftw
    LOL then why is AT&T the top carrier in US?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    LOL then why is AT&T the top carrier in US?
    I thought Verizon was actually
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfunit View Post
    I thought Verizon was actually
    No its AT&T.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

  17. #17
    Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Welcome to Jamrock
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 62 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    No its AT&T.
    nah it's not at all. it just depend on where u live in the state.
     Think Different

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    nah it's not at all. it just depend on where u live in the state.
    oh in that case im wrong
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •