Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS & Group Messaging

Exclamation MMS & Group Messaging
    I've searched but couldn't find anything specific to my issue.

I have a White iPhone 4 on AT&T. Ever since I got the phone, a little over a month ago, I've never been able to send group messages and most importantly, MMS. The weird thing is I am able to receive MMS.

I tried all the settings and different combinations. I've updated to the latest firmware and even hard reset the phone, wiped it real clean (lol). I was fed up and I called AT&T and they did all the same things I've done. Finally, I put my sim card in another iPhone 4 (black) and it worked just fine. So, they transferred me to Apple and I got my phone replaced. Guess what? Same issue. I even updated to the latest firmware released recently and again no change.

Any ideas? I will be going back to the Apple store sometime this week but maybe someone knows something.

iPhone? More like MyPhone posrjak's Avatar
    Thanks

Not me, but I am hoping you get an answer.

iPhone? More like MyPhone posrjak's Avatar
    Thanks

Bump

Ok, I fixed the problem a while back by restoring the phone and keeping my messages. MMS works fine now. I found the info here How to Restore SMS Text Messages Only to iPhone (iTunes Without Jailbreak) My Digital Life