Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: getting unlimited data back

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default getting unlimited data back
    all you needis 2g iphone and a little time. I did this so I now it works .if you dont have iphone date plan it is easier just put sm card in phone and set up as new in itunes. if you have iphone data plan go in to att store and tell them you have to use you iphone 2g for what ever reason. they well have to get managers approval to add the iphone data plan +200 text get the $30 plan.when you go back to get your new sm card or just cut the one you have the unlimited plan well be avalbe to pick.hope this helps some peple out.

I can confirm it still works. Just did it.

Thanks

The system reads what style of phone. Let me know if this method sticks. Thanks

What do u need to know. I just did it

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I am somewhat skeptical. Once a plan is no longer offered it's almost impossible to get it back. The only reason it works is with the "manager approval" which means if the manager is in a good mood that day you MIGHT get it done... but they're really not supposed to.

Poseidon79 yes you can get it back using that trick. I did it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yes you are right but if you can get your hands on a 2g befor get iPhone 4 it does it with out I did this with my daughters phone

Here's the prove
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I'm not saying it's not possible. I'm just saying that this won't work for everyone because its up to the store manager to approve it. If you get someone that's strict and always follows the rules you won't get anywhere.

I didn't go to the store. Just over the phone. All you have to say is that you want the one for 20 dollars cuz that's what iTunes said and they will give it to you. Trust me

When I upgraded recently they started to tell me about all the new plans and how I should change mine from the unlimited. I told em give me my new phone and go to hell. I like y unlimited plan.

I know. There's nothing better than unlimited.

There is one thing better; my employer pays the $130 a month bill ha.

Lol I wish I had that employer lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yhern023 View Post
    Lol I wish I had that employer lol
    Join the Marine Corps for four years as a mechanic then get out and we can talk ha. That's what it took for me, well and them some shop management experience. And some army experience too.

I think I'll pass that haha

You get a company vehicle that you don't pay for gas with too haha. Or you could get an engineering degree and that should get you in the door. But you don't get a paid cell bill or vehicle ha.

How do u know I'm trying to be an engineer lol

I don't. The company I work for employees a ton of em. Mechanical and electrical. Civil can hit the road haha.

I trying to be a computer engineering

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast