Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T detects tethering!

I was using pdanet on my unlimited plan iphone but I also have another iphone with a 2gig plan so I decided to lay off tethering with the unlimited plan and use tethering on level 1 hide with the 2gig plan. If they change that plan then we will know that it doesnt work. So far no text or email on the limited plan. I will keep you updated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackburton09 View Post
    I was using pdanet on my unlimited plan iphone but I also have another iphone with a 2gig plan so I decided to lay off tethering with the unlimited plan and use tethering on level 1 hide with the 2gig plan. If they change that plan then we will know that it doesnt work. So far no text or email on the limited plan. I will keep you updated.
    Thanks!

In theory if they are against tethering, as in it breaches contract rules than I see no other way but to flag you as well.. Be interesting to see what happens tho ... Thanks for testing it out for us.
    Hit the thanks button if I helped in any way

so far so good! Let you know next billing cycle.

Just got the text and email the other day...

Of course, I was using anywhere from 80-140gb a month from March til now...sooooooo I might have to stop. Gonna call them...and use some interwebz skillz to try to defuse the tense situation.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567