Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ATT Bill for Mywi

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Well changing the IMEI of your device is illegal, changing the IMEI on your account isn't. It may be against your terms of agreement.

Thanks

I was never saying change the physical imei number on the device. I was saying on the account. It is not illegal to change imei's on one's account if you go into a store. It is also not illegal to hook up a 1st gen iphone through iTunes and activate it on your line if you have a device. You are not doing anything illegal!
    There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.~Peter F. Drucker

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Ok well that's not how you worded it. You're putting the device on the line (yes they enter the phone's IMEI) but you said "change the IMEI to the newer phone". You worded it weird.

Thanks

Okay, well I was wondering why everyone was thinking I was trying to do something illegal!
    There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.~Peter F. Drucker

actually, all you'd have to say is you listen to pandora for hours. i steadily keep my monthly bandwidth way into the GB's so when it's showing such consistency it's not as suspicious

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12