Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2 Iphones-$30 Dollar Unlimited Family Data???

Unhappy 2 Iphones-$30 Dollar Unlimited Family Data???
    OK I know there is a way to get an iphone with a 15 dollar unlimted data. But my question is say I have 2 Iphones can i do the same except have the 30 unlimited family data. Because i have 3 lines. Also ive heard that att can find out if your using an iphone without iphone data and they will automatically add the plan. What if I switch back and forth every week or so??? Will they find out?? Is there anyway that att will not find out the imei or is there big chance of being caught. Its not that I cant afford it its that itll be a big money save since I need internet on all lines. How many people have done this and how many have gotten caught??

EDIT** I have one iphone im going to get another 3gs and pass this one down... so theyll add the plan and then i can go home tell att that im using another phone and get he family unlimted walla right????
    Last edited by iphone?3gs; 01-23-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Now before i say this i dont know if it will work for you... but when i bought my 3gs in july the apple genius forgot to put the iphone on my plan... so i had a 3gs for $10 a month until november when i started really using the phone, i put the plan on in november cause $30 a month ended up being cheaper then what it would be to pay for the data. But from july to november i rarely used the phone and only paid $10 a month, they didnt even know i had an iPhone... Hope that helps.