Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone w/ Family Unlimited Messaging Plan

Default iPhone w/ Family Unlimited Messaging Plan
    So I've just switched from an individual unlimited iPhone plan to a family Unlimited Messaging plan and was informed by AT&T that sendings from viewmymessage.com will not work. Been viewmymessage.com free for 5 days and I'm totally pissed. Anyone with a Family Unlimited Messaging Plan still get that message? Thanks for any and all responses.

Lol im on that family unlimited i never get that message.

Thanks for the quick reply. That answered my question. That's some bull. I should write AT&T and tell them I want a refund for buying MMS Buddy. LOL. I guess that's one app I can delete off my iPhone to save some space. SOME space being the key word.

I guess this is what I get for saving $30 a month on my phone bill. I suppose I can live another 4 months (pure speculation by me) until AT&T releases MMS. I've waited this long. =(

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Ofcourse you'd think that since the viewmymessage thing doesn't work, mms would. But nooo AT&T has to be slow about it. I don't see what the problem is. Freaking let is send mms! We KNOW our phones are capable of it!

/rant.

I have that plan also and don't receive that message anymore. I did when I had my 2g without the ulimited messaging. It doesn't bother me to much but I also don't use MMS to much. But the unlimited family plan helps a lot when you have 4 lines with big texters.