Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS guide for iphone ATT. July

Mine was working for about a month and a half but as soon as I upgraded to the iPhone 3GS it wouldn't stick anymore. I stopped calling because they would never do it for me over the phone. I just used SB's method without calling and that worked and stuck for me with the 3G but not the 3GS. I hate AT&T so much I almost got a Pre

iPhone? More like MyPhone JustinPizzle's Avatar
    Thanks

omg i hate pres....

mainly because of the whole rosenberg (however you spell his name, idc) thing.

i heart apple. im a fan boy. they dont always make me happy, but im still a fan boy...
    anyway, ya, i used SB's method and it just kept going away after like 24 hours
    If i helped you, clicking thanks would be nice

yay, finally have lots of methods and trying, i got mms workin on my 3g. I used the same files and settings listed. The key is having wap push enabled. I called the rep and told them to see if i have it on cause i switch phones a lot, she did it, i popped in my sim and everything was working fine. Thanks man.

Justin,

Can you correct your documentation so that way we don't have to read every post about adding this or that. That would rally help

Thanks! dude and great job

Thanks

yup, sorry i was gunna do that.. but im lazy...

ill go though and read everything again

Done
    Last edited by JustinPizzle; 08-11-2009 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i tryed that link but it didnt work,i hate at&t

is that on the phone?
    Last edited by eatdirt1; 08-11-2009 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

what link? what are you talking about?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

sup Justin

link?

MMS still kicking. My billing cycle recently reset and I tried to send an MMS right after midnight of the new cycle and I got the dreaded red exclamation mark. I thought the run was over. But I waited a few more minutes and did a resend and it worked. Like PikkonX above, my myWireless also now says Integrated Messaging.

But I did have a question, does anyone know how these messages are being tallied up? Is on MMS equal to like 4 SMS? Because I had 2 different numbers in terms of count. BiteSMS says one number and myWireless says another, the rate is almost 4 times as much. Just curious if anyone can shed any light on that.

Thanks

hmmm. well i have unlimited messaging so idk..

Nevermind figured it out. BiteSMS only counts the sent messages. Meanwhile myWireless counts both sent & received. Thanks though.

will it work on a gophone plan?

Clear all your text after putting these settings and reboot phone. That's how i got mines to work. Hope that helps. I using my 3GS.
    Last edited by CyberKira; 09-08-2009 at 06:24 AM.

HI I wanted to ask if anyone with an old blue at&t plan (white sim card) has been able to get the data plan (3g or edge) to work on their Iphone 3gs or even 3g. I just got an unlocked Iphone 3gs and the phone is saying that I dont currently have a data plan. i have mmdode. It worked fine on my Iphone 1st Generation. I can connect via Wi-fi. Please Help

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345