Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: When is AT&T enabling MMS service on the iPhone?

Default When is AT&T enabling MMS service on the iPhone?
    Well, I know that this has been talked about quite a bit but I'd like to see if anyone has some more information regarding mms on the iPhone.

Is there any date as of right now that AT&T will finally enable mms on the iPhone? Also, tethering is another thing that I'd like to find out about as well as it was also talked about with mms.

Please, if anyone has any information regarding this please let me know because I am sick and tired of waiting for AT&T to enable something that should have been enabled in the first place. I mean seriously, people buy the iPhone for multimedia and pictures and stuff and when even the simplest phones can send videos and stuff the iPhone still can't. That's one thing I hate about AT&T.

Have you read the AT&T forum? No one truly knows. There are a few work-arounds to get it working. BTW, this topic isn't General iPhone chat, it's more about AT&T.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

One rep is saying around the 3rd week in August...but all speculations, even from the rep...