Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone work for AT&T?

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Even if they were spying on this thread or if Apple was then how would the connect the member name here to a actual person's account?
    All it takes is a rat.

And where would this rat get info to tie to your actual name and account. Not much personal information is known about members. Was your real name asked when you signed up? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsolman View Post
    Oh there is a lot question you could answer.

1. Any att employees spying on these forums?
    2. Any of them monitoring the tethering discussion?
    3. Any of them sending tips to the company?
    3. Att tell you how to handle jailbroken phones?

I could go on....
    Well pretty sure I am on the forum
    2yup
    3 probably
    4 Att doesn't care if you have a jailbroken phone.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

The guys at the ATT store I go to all the time actually ask to play with my jailbroken phone.

I wouldn't be worried no store employee is going to care. I am sure we have a special force that their job is to just browse forums and such
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    And where would this rat get info to tie to your actual name and account. Not much personal information is known about members. Was your real name asked when you signed up? No.
    I believe cowboy answered my questions, thanks. I wasn't trying tie it to identity but simply wondering if att employees were willing to admit that they know of spys, monitors, and trolls working to fight against the tethering issue. I didn't ask who they were. I was simply asking if any att employee posting actually knows these people or hears about them at work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12