Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Important question.....ASAP

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Cool Important question.....ASAP
    Im over my limit of iphones that have been on my account (2 every 18 months) and att wont let me add my new 3g iphone on my account. Since att has all the imei numbers of the iphones they market/sell, could i get a rogers iphone, unlock it and use it on att w/ a generic data plan w/o them finding out?
    Same username on: hondatech, 7thgenhonda, clubrsx, orlandoforums, civicforums

i didnt know that rogers sold a phone

if you can just have AT&T activate a sim card or just add a new line with one of those free crappy phones you can just pull it out and use it with your iphone (you would have to get one that uses data though if you cant get a sim card activated

Thanks

ahh, i think i get it. So i could just add a line, add the iphone, data and all, then transfer my existing line to a pay per use. Wouldnt they flag me for using an iphone with ppy? is ppy cheaper than a prepaid plan?

Thanks

just an update, i got the phone added and it took all of 3 mins. I guess att did an update last night and it wiped my record clean allowing me to add the iphone.....at least thats what the rep told me lol