Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlimited Media Net For Prepaid is Back!!!

Default Unlimited Media Net For Prepaid is Back!!!
    I have pick your plan option with AT&T on my iPhone. When I first set up my account they had discontinued the $20 unlimited Media Net Package. However when I logged on today to see how many text messages I had left I looked under the Rate Plan Options and noticed that Unlimited Media Net is bacK!!!!

Now I'm debating if I should add it on or not. I chose Pick Your Plan to save money and not have a contract. Right now I'm paying $50 for 300 minutes and 1,000 text messages. Should I just add on the media net or should I take something off to keep my payments low?

I heard people saying before that if you have unlimited data you can get free text messages. Can you still do this? If so, how?

I'm very excited about this, as I've kinda been left out in the cold when it comes to unlimited data. I just want to know what you guys think.

Hopefully this is good news to some of you too.

No comment?
    Last edited by illuminatty; 02-26-2009 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

On the gophone webpage it still only shows the largest data plan is 100MB for $20

Yeah it used to say Unlimited MB. I called them and they told me that it was 100 even though it said unlimited on the website...

Kind of a rip off. I got all excited for nothing.

I guess 100MB is better than nothing...