Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: unlocked iphone sim card

Default unlocked iphone sim card
    im buyin iphone off of craigslist and was wondering if i can just go to the att store and buy sim card thatll work for the iphone. i just want a normal plan of like 400 minutes or so with unlimited texting cuz i dont want to pay 100 bucks a month for 3g internet when ive wifi everywhere i go. tahnks

if you buy a 3g at&t will add it onto your bill no matter what...from my experience

and yes you can buy a plan from them

but honestly how much are you paying for that ebay iphone

if you are going to buy a plan just get it from apple its only 200-300 bucks (depending on which one you get)

im trading some dude my itouch and a little cash for the 3g but so i could go to att and just get a normal plan with texting and not have to get the huge data plan?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

If you are on ATT and have and iphone (even if you don't tell them you have an iphone), you will get stuck with the data plan.

Just buy a gophone and put that SIM in your phone. The go to their website and sign up for Pick Your Plan. Then you can choose how many minutes and text messages you need. You'll also save alot of money.

This is what I have and I only pay $50 a month. Also it's completely legit and you don't have to sign a contract.