Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G on MediaMax Unlimited****

Exclamation iPhone 3G on MediaMax Unlimited****
    I have been using my iPhone 3G on MediaMax Unlimited for past five months and in that time perod from time to time I get the AT&T Free Text Message: Your data plan is not eligible for iPhone 3G. To prevent excess charges and enable Visual VM, please call 611 to add a Data Plan for iPhone. I use anywhere from 150mb - 600mb monthly in data and approx 600-1800 text messages. What do you guys think will I be ok I heard many people on media net plan for months and months without any problems but not overdueing data by using gb and gb of data.....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

Default Same here!
    because i want MMS on my iphone so bad i change too, 2 months already! a lot of MB and a lot of messages so far cheaper than the iphone plan!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If you go into any retail store, that AT&T text you received about the wrong data plan is also listed on the account when it's first opened up. The sales rep will see it and change your code to the correct code. Just and fyi. Hope you don't have any issue that you need to go into a store.

I thought mediamax unlimited was removed from the features?

Yeah. How do you still have Media Max unlimited??

What do you mean ... AT&T removed media max they no longer offer it I have been on media max for five months or so u got to update imei with prepaid phone and then u have it all u can choose from manage features medianet media net with 200 messages media max and all that shyt LOL

I'm pretty sure they canceled unlimited data for prepaid phones. Now we have to pay $5 for 1.0mb! And $10 for 5 mb.

I don't even have a data plan on my phone because it's so expensive. I don't know how you're still doing it.

I even called up AT&T and the lady told me they don't offer unlimited data anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by illuminatty View Post
    I'm pretty sure they canceled unlimited data for prepaid phones. Now we have to pay $5 for 1.0mb! And $10 for 5 mb.

I don't even have a data plan on my phone because it's so expensive. I don't know how you're still doing it.

I even called up AT&T and the lady told me they don't offer unlimited data anymore.
    Its still on their website

......epic

Maybe if you signed a contract. I'm talking about prepaid.

Nope, on the go phone plan it has unlimited media plan for 19.99. Its also in the go phone documentation that comes with it as well

......epic

i just got a prepaid pay as you go sim card .. that works with my 3G iPhone, but there is no mention of an unlimited media plan online

12. The Following User Says Thank You to djgperu For This Useful Post:

illuminatty (01-16-2009)

Thank you djgperu. They took off unlimited for Go Phones. Anybody who says otherwise is smoked out.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to illuminatty For This Useful Post:

tattoojack (06-05-2009)