Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upgrade text message?

Default Upgrade text message?
    Anyone else getting a text message from apple saying

A free message from Apple and AT&T: An important software update for iPhone 3G has been available on iTunes since this past Monda. To get it, simply synch your iPhone 3G with iTunes and click the "Check For Update" button.

should I update or should I just ignore it and wait till the next version of winpwn or quickpwn?

Umm...I don't think that's from at&t but I got it too...first off they wouldn't spell synch. or monda. but idk, seems half legit
    You, sir, have been PWNED.
    Have I helped you at all? GIVE ME SOME LOVE, sry, I mean thanks...
    And remember, wear your seatbelt, don't run with scissors, and drink milk. Have a nice day!
    Apple Style Logo Battery
    MGS "!" Alert Custom Text Sound
    Two MGS Ringtones

i heard about this, apple gonna start texting every1 when theres a new firmware update, but i never got it

i got the text also

they should pay everyone 15cents for that text
    "Search" is your friend

Yeah... I didn't get any text, and I'm still on 2.0.1
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Just because Apple and AT&T say you should upgrade doesn't mean that you have to. If you are happy on whatever version you are on now, don't upgrade. If you aren't happy, upgrade. It's as simple as that.
    "Now everyone calm the hell down and let me think about how to clean up your mess, while you build me a monument dedicated to how awesome I am."

MacBook Pro + iPhone 3GS

::Waves hand:: you do need to upgrade if apple/att tell you to... These are not the droids you are looking for...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix