Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phone not reading network

Default Phone not reading network
    I jail broke my phone through ziphone and i was enjoying the things i could do with my new jailbroken phone, but then i began expiriencing problems. My phone kept losing service and i would get a "No servive" where the AT&T is saposed to be. I was sometimes able to get the bars back when i would restart my phone. I thought the problem was the ziphone so i restored my phone back to normal and the problem did not stop. The next thing i did was go to AT&T and had a new sim card put in. I re activated the phone and i had full bars with no droped calls and no problems sending a sms. This lasted for about 2 hours and now i am back to no service and i dont know what to do can anyone help

Maybe a loose antenna connection? Not sure if AT&T service and wifi antenna is one of the same.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Loyalty's Avatar
    Thanks

I used Ziphone to Jailbreak my phone about 3 months ago and have had no probems with it. If it works fine once rebooted, I would go to guess its something internal (or a SIM issue). Restore it and bring it to AT&T again.

i too had & may still have this problem. after speaking with att and then apple. this seemed to fix it for the last 5 hours with no issues.

general settings > reset > reset network settings

update on my iphone woes:

the phone started to drop calls and show no service again, so after a few calls to apple support i went to the apple store and the tech replaced it under warranty.