Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Family plan - cheapest unlimited data plan?

Default Family plan - cheapest unlimited data plan?
    Hi,

I'm on a family plan, and wanted to know what the cheapest unlimited data plan is.

Also, am I just missing out on Visual Voicemail by using an unlimited data plan for an unlocked iPhone? Or is there more to that iPhone plan that I will be forfeiting?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lostwhiteboyy's Avatar
    Thanks

just the visual voice mail! but from what i understand is that if you use the unlimited media net on the iphone they will see that eventually and make you get the iphone data plan! ive been searching the same thing for awhile! cause im switch from verizon to att

its a 5 dollar difference! 15 for media net and 20 for iphone! im just going to get the 20 dollar one so i dont get caught later and ill get the visual voicemail
    Last edited by lostwhiteboyy; 04-16-2008 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Thanks, but I'm on the plan through my mother's account and she's celebrating her birthday out of town. AT&T wouldn't tell me anything. I also have a few other obstacles that made this time sensitive for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lostwhiteboyy View Post
    just the visual voice mail! but from what i understand is that if you use the unlimited media net on the iphone they will see that eventually and make you get the iphone data plan! ive been searching the same thing for awhile! cause im switch from verizon to att

its a 5 dollar difference! 15 for media net and 20 for iphone! im just going to get the 20 dollar one so i dont get caught later and ill get the visual voicemail

Thanks for confirminng.

Since I'll be forced to do the iPhone plan, does anyone know if they allow you to use a corporate discount on the iPhone plan like they would with the regular data plan? That's kind of the dealbreaker for me paying so much more and leaving T-Mobile just for this phone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

the 20 dollar one only gives you 200 messages and its 10 more for 1500 and 20 more for unlimited text..sucks that the text is tied to the plan
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon